Get CBS4 News Updates In Your Inbox
Sign up for News, Sports, Broncos and Health Emails.
WELLINGTON, Colo. (CBS4) – An exploding dye pack turned a bank audit into a real mess in Wellington on Monday.
Four employees at the First National Bank of Colorado branch suffered minor injuries and were overcome by fumes.
The packs are hidden in bags with money and are used to track bills.
Firefighters spent several hours ventilating the building with a large fan.
Crazy Stories From Colorado
Video Showing Suggestive Dancing Causes Uproar In Grand Junction
Granby’s Final Building Destroyed By Bulldozer Being Rebuilt | 2004 Granby Rampage Photo Gallery
Riders Take Horses Into Grocery Store
Man Ignores Police Warnings, Speeds To Hospital To Be With Wife
Logger Cuts Off Toes Following Accident In Western Colorado
Family Gets Lost On Christmas Tree Cutting Outing
Reckless Driving Caught On Camera By Cyclist