Overnight Lane Closures On I-70
The Colorado Department of Transportation is going to close one lane of eastbound I-70 through the Twin Tunnels area this week. Here is a list of the closures:
- Monday, June 18, 11pm to Tuesday, June 19, 10am–Right lane closed eastbound through the Twin Tunnels and near the bottom of Floyd Hill
- Tuesday, June 19, 6pm to Wednesday, June 20, 10am–Right lane closed eastbound through the area.
- Wednesday, June 20, 6pm to Thursday, June 21, 10am–Left lane closed eastbound through the area.
- Thursday June 21, 6pm to Friday, June 22, 10am–Left lane closed eastbound through the area.
About The Blogger
– In the Traffic Blog Joel Hillan writes about highways to avoid, trouble spots throughout the city of Denver and construction issues. He is always interested in hearing about your traffic problems, so send him an email. Also, follow Joel on Twitter at @JoelHillan.