Good News For Those Looking For Work In A Growing Industry
DENVER (CBS4) – There is good news for those who are out of work or looking to go back to school to launch a new career in a growing industry.
4 On Your Side Money Saver Suzanne McCarroll found a list of the Top 9 fastest growing industries, and the salaries aren’t too bad.
The list is as follows:
9. Retail is up and has been trending up since last June. The average salary is about $25,000.
8. Registered nurses are in high demand. The average salary was nearly $72,000.
7. Network systems analyst — these are Web administrators and developers. The Bureau Of Labor Statistics says there will be a strong growth in the industry for the next six years.
6. Medical assistant — this field will grow by 34 percent. The average salary is around $37,000.
5. Management analyst is an occupation in the management and technical consulting services field. The average salary is $72,000.
4. Home health aide is another health care field job. The salary is $28,000.
3. A good field for those who are bilingual is customer service representative. The average salary is $29,000.
2. Computer software engineer is one of the top bachelor’s degrees in demand by employers. The average salary is the highest at $97,000.
1. Biomedical engineer is the fastest growing occupation.