Bat Bites Sleeping Colorado Woman In Her BedroomA woman in Arapahoe County is undergoing a series of painful rabies shots after being bitten by a bat over the weekend.
Water World Reopens After Possible Contamination Forced ClosureWater World reopened Friday after possible water contamination forced the amusement park to close on Thursday.
Water World Visitors Surprised At Contamination ClosurePeople planning a visit to Water World in Federal Heights were disappointed when they showed up on Thursday. The water amusement park was closed after a possible water contamination in the park.
Water World Sanitizing Concession Areas And Pools, Intends To Reopen FridayStaff at Water World are working with local officials as they clean up their contaminated water supply.
Water World Closed For Possible Water ContaminationWater World in Federal Heights will be closed Thursday and Friday after a possible water contamination in the park.
Health Officials Defend Decision To Keep Restaurant Open After Salmonella DeathA 50-year-old woman died and 33 people were determined to have suffered salmonella poisoning after eating at La California restaurant in Aurora.
Restaurant Remains Open After Salmonella DeathA restaurant in Aurora remains open months after one person died from salmonella linked to the "family combo" on the menu.
Colorado Campaign Tackles Stigma Of Mental IllnessThere is a stigma around mental illness. People feel embarrassed and ashamed. Now, a coalition of organizations in Colorado wants to change that by getting people talking.
Warning Of Possible Measles Exposure In Denver-Boulder AreaThousands of people in the Denver metro area could have been exposed to measles over eight days last month in what's being called a "wide variety of locations in the Denver-Boulder area."
Warning Of Possible Measles Exposure Across Denver Metro AreaPeople who visited Target, King Soopers or any of five other locations in the south Denver metro area are being warned about possible exposure to measles.
Why We Worry About Measles, And Why You Should Too -- As In NowThere is a child case of measles in the Denver metro area, and that child may have exposed people in public places. Those people are now at risk for a very serious disease. Are you one of those people?
Colorado Expert: Spread Of Zika From Woman To Man Not SurprisingSexually transmitted diseases that spread from men to women also spread from women to men, said Dr. John M. Douglas, Jr.
Pho 75 In Aurora At Center Of Lawsuit After E. Coli OutbreakThe Pho 75 restaurant in Aurora is at the center of a lawsuit after an E. coli outbreak. Four people became seriously ill after eating there.
Diners Who Ate At Pho 75 In Aurora May Be At Risk For E. ColiTri-county health officials need help identifying who ate at Pho 75 on 2050 S. Havana Street.
Rabid Skunk Chases Children In AuroraHealth officials say they have reports of at least two rabid skunks in Aurora and are warning people to beware of the sick animals.