House Fire Kills Woman And 4 Cats In DenverA woman has died following a fire that broke out about 5:30 a.m. Wednesday near South Garfield Street and Mississippi Avenue.
Friends Raise Money For Matt Charles Who Lost Home In FireThe entire night was dedicated to raising money for a Denver man whose home burned down in November.
Fire Breaks Out At Wheat Ridge ResidenceNo one was injured after a fire broke out in Wheat Ridge on Friday morning.
West Metro Firefighters Test Prototypes Which Could One Day Save LivesWest Metro firefighters got a glimpse at what could be the future of public safety Tuesday.
Fire Destroys 3 Homes In Pueblo CountyA 911 caller said a trailer exploded soon after transferring propane. The flames quickly spread to two other trailers.
Paramedics Do CPR On Cat Rescued From Garage Fire In Littleton"She is awake and reunited with her humans," South Metro Fire Rescue tweeted.
Firefighters Urge Families To Have Escape Plan From Burning HomeIt's Fire Prevention Week and the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control demonstrated the latest technology when it comes to fighting fires. They also urged families to have an escape plan in case of fire.
Woman Dies After Being Trapped Inside Burning Littleton ApartmentA woman died after she became trapped in an apartment fire in Littleton early Wednesday morning. Neighbors of the apartment building on West Centennial Drive said they heard screams and saw flames at 4:30 a.m.
WATCH: House In Arapahoe County Spared As Firefighters Extinguish Sparking Electrical BoxA crew with South Metro Fire Rescue acted quickly on Wednesday when an electrical box on the outside of a home caught fire in Arapahoe County.
1 Hospitalized After House Fire In CentennialThree Centennial residents are recovering after a house fire.
Family Escapes Burning Home As Neighbors Hear ExplosionsA family in Westminster is left homeless after a fire completely destroyed their home over the weekend.
Two Houses Burn In Blistering Littleton HeatA large fire burned two houses in Littleton Friday afternoon.
House Fire In Conifer Sends One Person To The HospitalOne person was transported to the hospital after a house fire in Conifer Tuesday morning.
Flames Jump From Burning Home To Tree In WardSnow helped keep the flames from a house fire contained to the structure but not before some of the flames jumped to a tree.
House Fire Causes Road Closures In Fort CollinsA house fire in Fort Collins created a lot of smoke which caused the closure of some roads on Sunday night.