Father Arrested After Passing Out With Baby In Car On Hot DayThe father was passed out behind the wheel and police found heroin, hypodermic needles, marijuana, and suboxone in the car.
No Charges Filed In Overdose Death Of PrincePrince died from an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl in April 2016.
Police Split On Use Of NarcanSome argue administering Narcan subjects officers to danger while making no lasting impact on the death toll.
'Lives Will Never Be The Same': Parents Of Teen Who Overdosed On MollyTwo people have been arrested in connection to a teen's death after she overdosed on the street drug known as molly. The victim's parents are finding some resolution the accused dealers are in custody.
2 Arrested In Connection With Teen's Death From MollyTwo people have been arrested in connection to a teen's death after she overdosed on the street drug known as molly.
Director Of Poison Center Warns Against Drug Molly, Causes 'Total Body Breakdown'18-year-old Megan Pacheco died Thursday after overdosing on a popular drug known as "molly."
Benzo Addiction A Growing Concern For Health ExpertsPrescription drugs called "Benzos" are a class of one of the most widely prescribed medications in the U.S., but there is new concern in Colorado that they are being overused.