Trying To Reach The CBS4 Sales & Marketing Team?
Get more information.
Trying To Reach An Individual Reporter Or Anchor?
Contact them here.
Want To Send A Picture?
Image files or other files can not be sent using this form. Share your news and weather photos through our YouReport form.
* If you would like to call in a news tip or news story idea, call the CBS4 News Assignment Desk at (303) 830-6464.
* If you want to know more about programming, call the Program Viewer’s Line at (303) 830-6543 at any time.
* If you want to reach any other department at CBS4 by phone, call the main desk at (303) 861-4444.
* If you want to leave a comment about CBS4’s news, call (303) 830-6449.
If you wish to send a press release to CBS4, send an e-mail to our assignment desk at KCNCNews@cbs.com explaining who you are an what it is about.
* The mailing address for CBS4 is:
1044 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
For immediate concerns about closed captioning of broadcast programs or online video content during M-F weekday business hours 8A-5PM, call John Baich at (303) 830-6426, fax (303) 830-6537 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside regular business hours, please call (303) 830-6377, fax (303) 803-6537 or e-mail email@example.com.
For closed captioning complaints regarding non-immediate issues, please write to: John Baich, Director of BO&E, KCNC-TV, 1044 Lincoln, Denver, CO 80203; phone number (303) 830-6426, fax (303) 830-6537 or e-mail either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Have a feedback about our Prime Time shows, click here.