CASTLE PINES, Colo. (CBS4) — One little Castle Pines local went to the right people for help when he was in trouble. A hummingbird in distress went inside the garage of a South Metro fire station.

(credit: South Metro Fire Rescue)

(credit: South Metro Fire Rescue)

The firefighters at Station 39 say his beak was wrapped in debris, his eyes wouldn’t open and he couldn’t even fly.

They were able to clean him up, feed him some sugar water and in about 15 minutes he was able to fly away!

(credit: South Metro Fire Rescue)

Comments