DENVER (CBS4) – Denver firefighters saved a man replacing shingles on the roof of a home near 22nd Avenue and Humboldt Street. They say power lines shocked him.

rooftop near electrocution.transfer frame 0 Firefighters Save Man Shocked By Power Lines

(credit: CBS)

The firefighters used a ladder truck and ropes to bring him down to safety. The man injured his foot, but is otherwise expected to be okay.

rooftop near electrocution.transfer frame 221 Firefighters Save Man Shocked By Power Lines

(credit: CBS)

rooftop near electrocution.transfer frame 491 Firefighters Save Man Shocked By Power Lines

(credit: CBS)

It’s not clear how the man came in contact with the power lines. No one else was hurt.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s