GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) – More than two dozen people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at an event in Greeley over the weekend.

A generator being used at a taco stand leaked exhaust into a building on 9th Street.

Some people lost consciousness, and all 27 were sent to the hospital.

It’s not clear if any of those who were taken to the hospital had to stay there overnight.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s