THORNTON, Colo. (CBS4) – Firefighters responded to a second alarm fire on 121st Way Tuesday afternoon.

(credit: CBS)

Investigators say the fire started in the shed of a home and then spread to a garage and a vehicle next door.

(credit: Thornton Fire)

People inside the home were able to evacuate, and two were treated for smoke inhalation.

Officials tell CBS4 a resident was cleaning a shed with propane tanks inside when they somehow caught fire. Another resident was on oxygen at the time of the fire.

(credit: CBS)

Firefighters got control of the fire within 15 minutes of arriving.

Comments

Leave a Reply