DENVER (CBS4) – One person was taken to the hospital Monday night after a fire.
It happened near 47th Avenue and Vine Street in Denver’s Swansea neighborhood.
Neighbors said they heard explosions in the back of the house.
“It was just a bunch of smoke but then we heard another explosion and it shook again,” said Jennifer Rodriguez. “That’s when we came out and there were flames coming out of the whole house.”
The fire spread and heavily damaged the home.
The person’s condition is unknown.
Investigators are looking into tanks filled with butane may have been involved in the explosion.