LAKEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – A house fire in Lakewood early Friday morning caused an estimated $100,000 in damage.

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

The fire broke out in the garage of the home, which is located at 951 West Vassar Way, near the intersection of South Kipling Street and West Morrison Road. The flames destroyed a car parked in the garage and then spread to the room above it.

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

A spokesperson for West Metro Fire Rescue said the fire was caused by oily rags in a trash can.

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

No one was injured in the fire.