DENVER (CBS4) – If you’re not filing your taxes electronically this year and you’re waiting until the last minute, post offices in the Denver area will be ready for you.
Only one post office location — the Denver General Mail Facility office at 7500 E. 53rd Place — will be open until midnight on the day taxes are due (next Monday) but the Postal Service says many “collection boxes outside the office will be available for properly stamped envelopes until midnight.”
Those locations are as follows:
• Bear Valley Station, 7555 W. Amherst
• Capitol Hill Station, 1571 Marion St.
• Downtown Station, 951 20th St.
• Glendale Station, 945 Birch St.
• Lakewood Station, 10799 W. Alameda Ave.
• Mile High Station, 450 W. 14th St.
• Montclair Station, 8725 E. 11th Ave.
• North Pecos Station, 1411 Cortez St.
• Northglenn Station, 11887 Washington St.
• South Denver Station, 225 S. Broadway
• Sullivan Station, 8700 E. Jefferson Way
• University Park Station, 3800 Buchtel Blvd.