DENVER (CBS4) – A father is warning children and their parents about ecstasy dangers after his own daughter was hospitalized after taking the drug molly.

Bianca Garten, 17, attended an event called Skylab Saturday night at the Denver Coliseum.

Her father received a text message later that night from one of Bianca’s friends that said Bianca was on her way to the hospital and was unresponsive.

Roehm later learned his daughter had taken the drug.

“She died twice and they resuscitated her, and that’s just a horrific feeling,” her father, Keith Roehm, said.



Leave a Reply