By: Maria Perez
It’s only been a week since the World Cup started and we’ve noticed that the players and coaches have been channeling their inner spiritual animal this year. Here are some of the highlights.READ MORE: Boulder Man Dies After Skydiving Accident In Longmont
6. Thomas Muller (Germany) reacts after a head-butt from Pepe (Portugal)
When situations get tough sometimes we can’t help but resort to our primal instincts.
5. Neymar (Brazil) channels his inner dramatic cat after being fouled.READ MORE: Drinks & Dinner On The Beach? Changes At Boulder Reservoir Upset Neighbors
4. The Colombian National team celebrates together as one.
3. This is Luiz Felipe’s (Brazil) “we beat Croatia 3-1” face.
2. It’s so cute when Robin Van Persile (Netherlands) tries to be ferocious.MORE NEWS: Fourth Stimulus Check: Is Another Relief Payment Coming Soon?
1.“Say I’m a bird! Say it!” David Luiz (Brazil), you’re a bird…