VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Sign up now for Xcel Energy Day of Service on Sept. 10 (More Information)
Oxygen Tank & Cigarette May Have Sparked Greeley Fire That Injured 1A 70-year-old man is in the intensive care unit after his high rise apartment in Greeley caught fire Wednesday afternoon.
Apartment High Rise Fire Caused By Someone Smoking In BedAuthorities said someone smoking in bed with an oxygen tank caused a fire at a Lakewood apartment high rise that injured several people.
Police Search For Woman Who May Have Attempted To Leave BabyPolice in Northglenn are searching for a woman who may have tried to leave a baby on a stranger's doorstep.

More From CBS Denver

JonBenét Ramsey Docuseries
DAY OF SERVICE

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia