National Jewish Hospital
Lawyers for King Soopers told a jury on Wednesday a man who claims his health was harmed by microwave popcorn did not disclose that he had been exposed to dangerous chemicals for years.
The family of one of the victims who died after contracting West Nile Virus wants more spraying to keep the mosquito population under control.
A man from Centennial made a very unusual claim that eating microwave popcorn gave him lung disease.
This past January a young mother from Thornton left her two children in the car and disappeared for 13 hours. Sarah Hatfield was found disoriented 13 miles away. he claimed amnesia.
Recent studies have shown that common indoor plants can help purify the air indoors by absorbing household toxins.
- 5 Years Ago: Windsor Tornado Apartment Fire In Fort Collins Greeley Freight Station Museum Rockies 5, Giants 0
- Colfax Marathon USOC Olympic Training Center... Making Strides Against Breast... Buckner Funken Jazz
- Colorado Mug Shots Flash Forward: Concept Cars... CBS4 Newscasters' Dogs Prince Harry Visits Colorado
- Broncos Rookie Minicamp Clear Creek Zipline Colorado Rockies 2013 YouReport Gallery, Spring 2013