Springs Man Breaks Neck In Fall After E-Cigarette ExplodesA Colorado Springs man was hospitalized after his family says an e-cigarette exploded in his face.
Driver Flees After Hitting Natural Gas Meter, Starting FireA driver caused a fire after ramming into a building in Colorado Springs Saturday morning.
Body Recovered In The Lake At The Broadmoor HotelThe Colorado Springs Fire Department says the body of a man has been recovered from the lake by the Broadmoor hotel.
5 Men Injured In Colorado Springs Lightning StrikeFour men have been taken to a hospital after being struck by lightning while working at a construction site in Colorado Springs.
Springs Fire Truck Tips Over After Slide On Icy RoadA Colorado Springs fire truck slid into a curb and tipped over while responding to a fire Saturday morning.
Springs Man Dies After Apartment Fire RescueA man rescued from an apartment fire Friday night has died, the Colorado Springs Fire Department said Saturday.
Fire Breaks Out At Cheyenne Mountain ZooThe Cheyenne Mountain Zoo will open after a fire at the gift shop early this morning.
Mechanic Blamed For Causing Springs’ Drake Fire No Longer An EmployeeFirefighters preliminarily determined that a mechanic's error lead to an oil leak that ignited a fire and damaged a turbine at a major power plant.
Human Error Cause Of Colorado Springs' Drake FireFirefighters preliminarily determined that a mechanic's error lead to an oil leak that ignited a fire and damaged a turbine at a major power plant.
Woman Dies In Colorado Springs Mobile Home FireAuthorities say a woman was killed in a mobile home fire in eastern Colorado Springs.
Fire Codes Getting Tougher After Damaging Colorado FireFire codes could be getting stricter in the Colorado Springs neighborhood devastated by last summer's Waldo Canyon Fire, prompting complaints that it could make rebuilding more expensive.
Waldo Canyon Fire Incident Commander: 'I Hate Wind'The Waldo Canyon Fire in the Colorado Springs has grown to 15,000 acres and destroyed an undetermined number of homes. Wind is hampering efforts of fire crews working to get the fire under control.