Some Tenants Receive Asbestos Exposure Settlement, Feel SlightedThe owners of a Denver apartment complex will pay more than $200,000 to tenants that were exposed to asbestos, but some people effected say the measures aren’t enough.
17 Injured, Forced To Jump From Balcony To Escape Condo FireA fire that erupted at the Country Club Villas condominium complex near East Florida Avenue and South Parker Road left nearly 20 people injured and dozens more displaced Thursday after they were forced to jump to safety.
Demolition Of Five Points Eyesore Begins Despite Asbestos Controversy After months of debate crews are demolishing what's left of a burned apartment building in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood.
Construction Violations Released Asbestos Into Denver ApartmentsSteve and Kim Weiner are so afraid of the health conditions in their apartment they won't even let family help them move out.
Thornton Hosts Community Meeting About Home ExplosionThe City of Thornton is preparing to release new details about the home explosion that happened last month.
Local Fire Departments Fight Invisible Danger: CancerIt's a firefighter's job to run into a burning building. But after the smoke clears, the true threat of the profession could appear years later.
Asbestos Worry Clouds Clean-Up After Thornton House ExplosionThe investigation continued this weekend into why a home in this northern Denver suburb exploded on Thursday.
Hundreds Displaced After Asbestos Found In Apartment ComplexHundreds of people are in the process of moving out of their apartments because they're contaminated with asbestos.
Alamosa Cleanup Project Wins $200,000 EPA GrantThe Alamosa County Economic Development Corp. has won a $200,000 grant to help clean up the site of the former Pink Elephant and other businesses on Sixth Street.
Asbestos Mitigation Forces Camp Hale Shut DownA popular and historic place for camping and hunting in the mountains is now shut down because it's contaminated with asbestos.
Longmont House Under Asbestos Abatement Goes Up In FlamesInvestigators say faulty wiring may have caused an early morning house fire in Longmont.
Frisco Holiday Inn Owner Charged For Allegedly Exposing People To AsbestosThe owner of the Holiday Inn in Frisco faces charges of exposing guests and employees to asbestos during renovations.