Residents And Cats Escape Burning Apartment, Now DisplacedResidents in a Lakewood apartment building were able to safely escape from a fire Wednesday morning.
Deadly Fire Caused By Unattended CookingInvestigators have determined that a cooking accident is what led to a deadly apartment fire in Aurora.
Woman Dies From Injuries After Fire, 5 Others DisplacedSeveral people were displaced and one person killed from a fire Friday morning at an apartment in Aurora.
5 Children, 3 Adults Treated For Smoke In Apartment FireThree adults and five children had to be treated for smoke inhalation on Thursday morning after a fire broke out at an apartment building in Greeley.
1 Killed, 2 Injured In Apartment Fire In FlorenceA woman is dead and two people were injured after a fire destroyed their apartment in Florence early Saturday morning.
Man Found Inside Burning Apartment In Five Points Was ShotThe man found inside a burning apartment earlier this month was shot.
Identity Of Person Found Dead Inside Historic Denver Building ReleasedThe identity of the person found dead after a fire in Denver's Five Points neighborhood has been released. A motorcycle missing from the property has been recovered but police continue to search for a missing Subaru.
Body Discovered Inside Historic Five Points Building After FireFirefighters believe an apartment fire inside a historic building in Denver's Five Points neighborhood is suspicious after a body was discovered inside.
Body Found In Apartment Above Deli After FireA portion of Welton Street was closed in Denver's Five Points neighborhood Monday morning after an apartment fire.
Man Rushed To Hospital As Flames Shoot Out Of ApartmentFlames shot out of one apartment in a complex in Aurora on Sunday afternoon while residents rushed to escape the fire. One man was taken to the hospital.
1 Injured, 20 Displaced In 'Terrifying' Apartment FireAn apartment fire in Denver early Friday morning has left numerous people without a home, and one person injured.
Oxygen Tank & Cigarette May Have Sparked Greeley Fire That Injured 1A 70-year-old man is in the intensive care unit after his high rise apartment in Greeley caught fire Wednesday afternoon.