More Latest Photos

Colorado Fall Colors 2017
'Frozen' Onstage In Denver
Broncos 24, Chargers 21
Xcel Energy Day Of Service
Broncos 30, Cardinals 2

1. BritannicUK says:

Nice work all round. I especially liked the photos of the Bison, and also the ones featuring the Moon, scenic views, and the ‘snowbow’ – I never knew snow could have that effect, but after thinking it, of course. Well done one and all.

1. Mag says:

Somebody finally wrote a great ihafflcnger. Specially like the writing when Hoyt asked Jason what he did with Jessica was a classic.Past characters can come back to life. Although I do not think you will see O’Hare. The series now will be straying away from the books.Ryan was sex on a stick, lastnight. Double Woof!

2. Mike95695 says:

The great horned owl looks like he is holding onto a fishing rod with his wing. Amusing perspective

3. Michael says:

Thanks to Mr. Bathke for his mountain lion photo. I love to hike in Roxborough State Park. I know I’ve hiked right by the big cats, but to see one this large is amazing! And thanks to everyone for their fantastic winter pics. We have some creative photographers in Colorado.

1. Vladimir says:

The MSM didn’t report it. I heard it about two days into all the eeitrvinws. I think it was Fox news. With my dad laid up in rehab, he heard the same interview.I had an encounter last week with a scary man at the Burger King drive thru. The police office phone lines weren’t open yet so I didn’t report him. Later in the day I saw him being spoken to by cops, so I pulled over and gave them my story from earlier. Basically, he had committed no crimes admitted to having mental problems, and was allowed to go on his merry way, supposedly to the bus station. I watched him proceed to the convenience store and approach people there.

4. Philaine says:

Mr. Chen,谢谢你及时的短评,我也一直在关注着这本词典。我不认为这是第一本美国版学习型词典,至少我手头上就有一本The American Heritage Dictionary for Learners of English。不过,应该承认,American Heritage 的这本学习型词典比较简单,规模和其他几本学习型词典不可同日而语。另外,我知道你写文章精益求精,但还是期望看到你更多的posts;而且,如果能更多地侧重于词典的内容,而不仅仅限于光盘的使用,那就更好了。最后,附上Amazon上对这本词典最新的,也是唯一的读者书评:Merriam-Webster’s at its best, September 27, 2008By Holger MetzgerThe list of Advanced Learner’s dictionaries is as long as my arm: Oxford, Cambridge, Collins…—and now there’s Merriam-Webster’s. I guess it was about time: the rmaket for this kind of thing is huge. It is not surprising that M-W finally wanted its share of the pie.Well, M-W did not re-invent the concept: If you know the layout of one, you know them all: headwords are in bold, pronunciations are in the International Phonetic Alphabet, definitions come next, usually followed by one or two examples (in blue) to clarify the meaning of the word in question. Usage notes and illustrations are interspersed throughout the book. Like the Oxford Advanced Learner’s, M-W highlights approx. 3000 basic English words as the most important words a learner needs to know. Also included in the book: 16 pages color art (again, most dictionaries have those), an English Grammar review, often confused words, spelling rules, a handbook of style (mostly punctuation, capitals and italics), weight and measures, e-mail and letter writing, etc.The dictionary covers both British and American English. But the focus is definitely on the latter: in spelling and pronunciation, American is the norm (which is fine by me: it is an American Learner’s, after all!). The definitions are written in a clear and simple language (as far as I can tell). Entries are up-to-date. Last but not least, a free eBook download is included (but not yet available as I’m writing this).What is mssing is an accompanying version on CD. The online edition makes up for it, though.But the nagging question remains whether there is a compelling reason to buy it… in all fairness NOT if you already have one of the latest Advanced Learner’s available out there: Oxford is still the gold standard (a bit overrated I think), and Cambridge is getting better and better with each edition.But make no mistake: M-W’s Advanced Learner’s is an excellent dictionary and a worthy addition to the Advanced Learner’s Dictionaries rmaket. It is quality throughout. If you are thinking about getting an ESL dictionary (especially if you want to focus on American English), you may want to give it a shot.

5. Daniel says:

It’s important to pscahrue a qualified diagnosis of the tinnitus prior to starting getting rid of that. Most of the ringing in the ears may also be an indication of more severe difficulties. Additionally, should the diagnosis is not ringing in ears, then you will want so that you can treat as well as address it within a various way in comparison with you’d probably tinnitus. Many people who definitely have ringing in ears discover rest from their particular affliction with the use of good therapy. There is a basic experiment you could try to see if perhaps seem therapies can help you deal with your current ringing in ears. Tune a person’s radio station among a couple areas. You ought to listen to the plain-ole good if you have updated them in between areas. If your fixed appear from the radio stations covers ones ringing in ears or maybe helps it be fewer detectable (in some measure face masks this), in that case good therapies is likely to support your problem.