Trying To Reach An Individual Reporter Or Anchor?
Contact them through a form on their bio page on CBSDenver.com.
Want To Send A Picture?
Image files or other files can not be sent using this form. Share your news and weather photos through our YouReport form.
For immediate concerns about closed captioning of broadcast programs or online video content during M-F weekday business hours 8A-5PM, call Wendy Holmes at (303) 830-6556, fax (303) 830-6537 or e-mail email@example.com. Outside regular business hours, please call (303) 830-6377, fax (303) 803-6537 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For closed captioning complaints regarding non-immediate issues, please write to: Wendy Holmes, Program Director, KCNC-TV, 1044 Lincoln, Denver, CO 80203; phone number (303) 830-6556, fax (303) 830-6537 or e-mail either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Ways To Contact CBS4
* If you want to know more about programming, call the Program Viewer’s Line at (303) 830-6543 at any time.
* If you would like to call in a news tip or news story idea, call the CBS4 News Assignment Desk at (303) 830-6464.
* If you want to reach any other department at CBS4 by phone, call the main desk at (303) 861-4444.
* If you want to leave a comment about CBS4′s news or programming, call (303) 830-6449.
* The mailing address for CBS4 is:
1044 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
If you wish to send a press release to CBS4, send an e-mail to assignment manager John Montgomery at email@example.com explaining who you are an what it is about.