Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Denver Woman A Finalist To Start A Colony On Mars They’re calling it the next giant leap for mankind -- putting people on the surface of Mars. It may seem like science fiction, but for a Netherlands nonprofit, it’s fact.
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- Roofing Scam Targets Hail-Damaged Homes The Denver chapter of the Better Business Bureau is sending out a warning about a roofing company in Aurora that scammed at least a dozen families in the Denver metro area.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Address Changes In Jefferson County Causing Unwanted Effects After living in the same home for decades, some Jefferson County homeowners are being told to change their addresses.