Latest NFL News
- Broncos Week 5 Injury Report: Receivers And O-Line Hurting Denver's wide receivers and offensive line are banged up ahead of their divisional game against the hated Oakland Raiders.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Pittsburgh Steelers At San Diego Chargers The high-powered Pittsburgh offense was a bit out of sync against the Ravens in Week Four without Ben Roethlisberger, but it seemed like Mike Vick was pretty close to finding success.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: San Francisco 49ers At New York Giants Colin Kaepernick is under extreme pressure to produce at a high level. That has not been happening, and the 49ers are in danger of seeing their season fall apart.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Denver Broncos At Oakland Raiders Peyton Manning appears to have come to terms with the deficiencies in his game at this point. He can no longer whistle the ball downfield at the last minute, and some medium-range passes are difficult as well.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Dallas Cowboys The Patriots are rested and off to an explosive start, and Tom Brady will try to pick up where he left off against a Dallas defense that is being asked to carry the team.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At Detroit Lions Nobody thought the Arizona Cardinals were going to be an undefeated team this year, but few thought their first loss would come at home to the inconsistent St. Louis Rams.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Chicago Bears At Kansas City Chiefs Jay Cutler returned to the lineup in Week Four, and he is certainly a more capable passer than backup Jimmy Clausen.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Seattle Seahawks At Cincinnati Bengals While the Seahawks have not gotten off to the kind of start that they did in either of the last two years, it’s difficult to picture Pete Carroll’s team not having a major say in the outcome of the NFC this year.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Atlanta Falcons The Redskins have entrusted their offense to Kirk Cousins, and while he is not as gifted as many of the top quarterbacks in the league, he is an accurate passer.
- Week 5 Tale Of The Tape: New Orleans Saints At Philadelphia Eagles Drew Brees may no longer be the dynamic quarterback he was in previous years as a result of the aging process and the number of hits he has taken.