Latest NFL News
- CBS Sports' Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football Two teams that have nothing to gain this season, but a lot to gain for next year, will battle it out on "Thursday Night Football." The future of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars is quite cloudy right now, but a lot is on the line this...
- Broncos Promote Safety Josh Bush To Active Roster The Denver Broncos have promoted safety Josh Bush to their 53-man roster and replaced him on the practice squad with guard Jon Halapio.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At Pittsburgh Steelers The Chiefs appeared to be on their way to a surprising run at midseason, but their inability to develop a consistent downfield passing game derailed the Kansas City express.
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At New Orleans Saints While both teams have been miserable this season, this game will have a huge influence on the outcome of the NFC South Division.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At San Francisco 49ers The Chargers are depending on Philip Rivers to be at his best so they can compete on the road against a team that is clearly disappointed in the way it has played this season, but one that should have enough pride to play a competitive game here.
- Tale Of The Tape: Philadelphia Eagles At Washington Redskins After their loss to the Dallas Cowboys in Week 15, the Eagles can’t afford to feel sorry for themselves against the Redskins with the season in deep stretch and homefield advantage in the playoffs a major concern.
- Tale Of The Tape: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars Zach Mettenberger’s shoulder injury is a big step back for the Titans, because he appeared to have the arm strength to deliver the ball with consistency, even if he lacked escapability from the pocket.
- Injury Report: Broncos Without Montee Ball Again, Julius Thomas Should See Field There weren't many surprises when the Denver Broncos injury report was released on Friday afternoon. Montee Ball will continue to sit, along with two teammates, while high-flying tight end Julius Thomas should be able to play.
- Brandon Marshall's Rise Both Long And Meteoric Getting waived by the hapless Jacksonville Jaguars for what seemed like the hundredth time, linebacker Brandon Marshall took a drive down I-95 South toward St. Augustine, Florida.
- Broncos Haven't Lost AFC West Road Game Since 2010 Demaryius Thomas stood silently at his locker, stumped.