Latest NFL News
- Peyton Manning To Accept Award During Super Bowl Breakfast Questions continue to surround Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning's future but we could know more by Friday morning.
- Denver Broncos Hire Wade Phillips As Defensive Coordinator The Broncos are bringing another familiar name back to Denver, CBS4’s Vic Lombardi has confirmed that the Broncos will hire Wade Phillips to be the team’s next defensive coordinator.
- Manning Leads Balanced Offense Into Playoff Game Vs. Indy The longer Peyton Manning talked about his former team, the hotter he became.
- Colorado's Stan Kroenke Plans To Build NFL Stadium In Los Angeles Area, Report Says Colorado's Stan Kroenke, who owns the St. Louis Rams, is reportedly planning to build an NFL stadium in Inglewood, California.
- Speedy Bolden Thriving After Slow Start To Career Denver defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio calls Omar Bolden the Broncos' Swiss Army knife.
- The 12 Super Bowl Hopefuls Feature Pros And Cons Each of the dozen NFL teams still standing has reason to believe next month will bring a party and a parade.
- Opponent Profile: Oakland Raiders, AFC West's Worst Team, Has Nothing To Lose There's a lot on the line for the Denver Broncos when the rival Raiders come to town next Sunday. But for 3-12 Oakland, they know it's the final game of the season, meaning they have nothing to lose.
- Game Grades: Denver Broncos' Dreadful Play Results In Loss To Bengals Peyton Manning's play was bad, but that was only the tip of the iceberg for the Broncos in their loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. Every phase of the game was out of sorts on Monday and the loss was a setback the team has to learn from in a hurry.
- CBS Sports' Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football Two teams that have nothing to gain this season, but a lot to gain for next year, will battle it out on "Thursday Night Football." The future of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars is quite cloudy right now, but a lot is on the line this...
- Broncos Promote Safety Josh Bush To Active Roster The Denver Broncos have promoted safety Josh Bush to their 53-man roster and replaced him on the practice squad with guard Jon Halapio.