Latest NFL News
- CBS Sports Steve Beuerlein talks Vikings vs. Packers on Thursday Night Football The Minnesota Vikings are set to take on the Green Bay Packers on "Thursday Night Football," and these are both two teams that are starting to turn their season around. Former NFL quarterback Steve Beuerlein of CBS Sports took a few moments to speak...
- Tale Of The Tape: Seattle Seahawks At Washington Redskins The Seahawks don’t like to waste time when they go on the road.
- Tale Of The Tape: Cincinnati Bengals At New England Patriots The Bengals are undefeated and rested, and they are licking their chops to get a shot at the Patriots when they are not at their best.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At San Francisco 49ers It was the kind of performance that demands an immediate reassessment.
- Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At Denver Broncos The Cardinals bring their undefeated record to the Mile High City, and they are likely to have No. 1 quarterback Carson Palmer back in the lineup.
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At New York Giants The Falcons have shown that they are a much better and far more competitive team than they were a year ago.
- Tale Of The Tape: Tampa Bay Buccaneers At New Orleans Saints After a nightmarish performance vs. the Falcons in Week Three, head coach Lovie Smith was wondering just what kind of team he was coaching.
- Tale Of The Tape: Pittsburgh Steelers At Jacksonville Jaguars The Steelers lost in shocking and humiliating fashion at home to the lowly Tampa Bay Bucs in Week Four, and the challenge for head coach Mike Tomlin is to get his team looking forward to the Jaguars and not looking back.
- Tale Of The Tape: Cleveland Browns At Tennessee Titans The Browns have been competitive in all three games that they have played in so far, and they should be ready to come up with another strong effort after their bye week.
- Tale Of The Tape: St. Louis Rams At Philadelphia Eagles The Rams are a feisty group and could have won two of their first three games, but they have not shown the ability to finish off games.