COMING UP: It's Thursday Night Football Blitz presented by Connect For Health Colorado, with Demaryius Thomas & Rahim Moore. Watch it on CBSDenver.com at 6 p.m. or head to the new ViewHouse Centennial to see it live!
- Rockies Rout Dodgers 16-2, Take 2 Of 3 In Series Justin Morneau tied a season high with six RBIs, including five as part of an eight-run first inning against spot starter Carlos Frias, and the Colorado Rockies routed the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers 16-2 on Wednesday.
- Rockies Drop Springs Sky Sox For Albuquerque Isotopes The Colorado Rockies have signed a deal to switch their Triple-A affiliation from the Colorado Springs Sky Sox to the Albuquerque Isotopes.
- Rockies End 7-Game Skid With 10-4 Win Over Dodgers The Colorado Rockies snapped a seven-game skid with a 10-4 win over the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night.
- Arenado Out With Bruised Chest, Pneumonia Colorado Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado will be sidelined indefinitely because of a bruised chest and pneumonia.
- Rockies Give Up 8 Runs In 6th Inning, Lose 11-3 Pinch hitter Justin Turner ignited an eight-run sixth inning with a tiebreaking two-run double, and the surging Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Colorado Rockies 11-3 on Monday night.
- Cardinals Complete Sweep Of Rockies With 4-1 Win Rookie Marco Gonzales struck out nine, Jhonny Peralta homered and the NL Central-leading St. Louis Cardinals beat the Colorado Rockies 4-1 Sunday for their third straight win.
- Rockies Fall Just Short, Lose 5-4 To Cardinals For the second straight night, long balls put the Colorado Rockies in an early hole. They couldn't quite overcome mistakes by Franklin Morales with a three-run, ninth-inning rally falling just short in a 5-4 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Wainwright Wins 18th As Cardinals Beat Rockies 5-1 Adam Wainwright won his 18th game to tie for the major league lead, Matt Holliday hit a long three-run homer in the first inning and the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Colorado Rockies 5-1 Friday night to stop a three-game losing streak.
- Rockies Blanked Again As Mets Finish Sweep, 2-0 Rafael Montero earned his first major league win, Eric Young Jr. went 3 for 3 with an RBI triple and the suddenly surging New York Mets beat the Colorado Rockies 2-0 Wednesday night for their fourth consecutive victory.
- Rockies Shut Out In New York Rockies manager Walt Weiss affirmed that Christian Bergman has earned his place in the conversation for next year's starting rotation.
- Mets Rally Past Rockies, 3-2 With a 3-2 win, New York stopped the Colorado Rockies' four-game winning streak.
- Rockies Release 2015 Schedule, Cubs In Town For Home Opener The Colorado Rockies have announced their 2015 full 162-game schedule and will open up the season on the road against the Milwaukee Brewers for a three-game series on April 6-8.
Rockies Photo Galleries
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – September 17, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – September 9, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – September 2, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – August 27, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – August 19, 2014
- Rockies 7, Reds 3
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – August 12, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – July 29, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – July 22, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – July 15, 2014
- Baseball Shots Of The Week – July 8, 2014
- Rockies End Slide, Beat Dodgers 8-7
- More Galleries