Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Team Grades: Broncos Excel, Still Can't Top Seahawks For fans that witnessed the Broncos–Seahawks game, they were in for a tremendous treat. Both defenses came to play, hit hard and made for one of the most exciting regular season games in recent years.
- Broncos Mount Crazy Comeback But Lose 26-20 In OT Super Bowl déjà vu – the Broncos once again fumbled on the first play of the game against the Seahawks. But this time it didn’t result in a safety and the outcome of the game was much different.
- Seahawks Hold Off Broncos 26-20 In Overtime Marshawn Lynch scored on a 6-yard TD run on the first possession of overtime and the Seahawks beat the Broncos 26-20 on Sunday in a showdown that lived up to expectations.
- Welker Active For Broncos, Irvin Out For Seattle Wide receiver Wes Welker is active in his return from a suspension for the Denver Broncos on Sunday while the Seattle Seahawks will be without linebacker Bruce Irvin.