- Denver Outlasts Omaha 75-72 Christian Mackey scored 14 points and Denver outlasted Omaha 75-72 on Saturday.
- Aztecs Hold Off CSU 69-67 For 10th Straight Win With about three minutes to go, Colorado State's bench was buzzing because the Rams were in position to hand San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss.
- South Dakota State Completes Sweep Of Denver, 67-65 Mike Daum scored 15 points off the bench and South Dakota State completed a regular-season sweep of Denver with a 67-56 victory Saturday.
- Utah State Holds Off Colorado State 96-92 Chris Smith scored 35 points with 13 rebounds — both career highs — and Utah State held off a late rally to beat Colorado State 96-92 on Saturday.
- Barksdale's Big 2nd Half Leads IUPUI Past Denver 76-61 Marcellus Barksdale scored 13 of his 19 points in the second half to help IUPUI beat Denver 76-61 on Saturday.
- Late Shot Lifts Utah To 56-54 Win Over Colorado Lorenzo Bonam hit a go-ahead layup with 1.1 seconds remaining after making a pivotal steal and Utah rallied to beat Colorado 56-54 on Friday night.