- Metro State Continues To Show Its Dominance In Division II Basketball The Roadrunners have been a force in Division II Basketball for quite some time now, and things don't look to be changing anytime soon.
- CSU Rams Take Over As Top Team In Colorado For many seasons its was the University of Colorado that led the way in basketball for the state of Colorado, but with CSU's recent string of success, there's been a changing of the guard.
- Reese Leads Colorado Women Past Arizona 66-51 Jen Reese scored 14 of her 20 points in the second half to lead Colorado to a 66-51 win over Arizona on Friday.
- CSU Interim AD Leaving For Job At Tufts University Interim athletic director John Morris is leaving Colorado State to serve as athletic director at Tufts University in Massachusetts.
- Northern Colorado Tops Southern Utah 77-67 Dominique Lee scored 25 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, Tevin Svihovec added 14 with nine rebounds and Northern Colorado beat Southern Utah 77-67 on Thursday night.
- De Ciman, CSU Defeat San Jose State, 72-56 Joe De Ciman had 18 points and nine rebounds and Tiel Daniels grabbed 14 rebounds — all career highs — to help Colorado State beat San Jose State 72-56 on Wednesday night.