See all of CBS4's Sponsored Events below.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver 7th Annual Dream House Raffle Tickets are available through the end of the day on Friday for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver's Dream House Raffle fundraiser.
- American Red Cross Visit the redcross.org/co/denver to learn more about the Colorado chapters of the American Red Cross.
- Joan Miró: Instinct & Imagination Mar 27-Jun 28, 2015 - Joan Miró: Instinct & Imagination focuses on artworks the Spanish artist created during the last two decades of his career.
- 2015 Denver Silent Film Festival Apr 24-26, 2015 - The Denver Silent Film Festival runs at the Davis Auditorium, Sturm Hall on the University of Denver campus.
- Doors Open Denver Apr 25-26, 2015 - The 11th annual Doors Open Denver, presented by Denver Architectural Foundation, is the premier event showcasing Denver inside out.
- Walk MS Denver May 2, 2015 - The event benefits the National MS Society and is the rallying point of the MS Movement.
- AirLife Memorial 5K/10K Run/Walk May 9, 2015 - Each year, the non-profit group "Friends of AirLife" hosts the Annual AirLife Memorial Run/Walk in honor of the everyday heroes in EMS and these who have passed on.
- 11th Annual Miles for Moms Run/Walk May 9, 2015 - Kick off your Mother’s Day weekend with this fun outdoor event for the whole family while supporting a great cause!
- MuckFest MS May 16, 2015 - MuckFest MS is the fun mud and obstacle 5K for everyone. If you can laugh, you can do it. No special training required.
- Downtown Denver Arts Festival May 22-24, 2015 - The Downtown Denver Arts Festival is a fine arts and fine crafts festival that continues to be dedicated to supporting Colorado artists while also showcasing a select group of national artists.
- Kurios Cabinet of Curiosities Jun 11-Jul 5, 2015 - Delve into a world of curiosity where seeing is disbelieving: the world of KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities from Cirque du Soleil.
- Bike MS: Colorado 2015 Jun 27, 2015 - CBS4 is a proud partner of the National MS Society and is sponsoring the 2015 Bike MS event scheduled for June 27th and 28th.
- Demaryius Thomas Football ProCamp Jul 18, 2015 - Join Denver All-Pro Wide Receiver Demaryius Thomas at the Demaryius Thomas Football ProCamp presented by SunnyD.
- Blue Jean Bash Sep 26, 2015 - A fundraising event for Clothes to Kids of Denver, an organization that provides new and quality used clothing in a store-like setting to school children from low-income or in-crisis families in the Denver Metro area.
- Traveling the Silk Road Nov 21, 2014 - May 3, 2015 - The Silk Road comes to life for visitors as they travel 5,700 miles east to west through five cities that were flourishing at the time of this historic trade route.