See all of CBS4's Sponsored Events below.
- Girls & Science Come and be inspired by women in science! The Denver Museum of Nature & Science and CBS4 are excited to host a Girls & Science event on Saturday, March 5.
- Close To Home CLOSE TO HOME is a campaign to raise awareness, increase understanding, and move Coloradans to speak up and take actions that make a meaningful difference in addressing homelessness. To learn more about how to get involved, go to closetohomeco.org.
- The Party of the Century Feb 12, 2016 - Celebrate Emily Griffith's 100-year anniversary at the Party of the Century.
- American Red Cross Heroes Soiree Feb 26, 2016 - The American Red Cross Heroes Soirée is the signature event in the Mile High Area.
- All-Star Luncheon to benefit Warren Village Feb 19, 2016 - Warren Village's All-Star Luncheon supports their work to give low income, single parent families the opportunity to achieve sustainable personal and economic self-sufficiency.
- Boulder International Film Festival Mar 3-6, 2016 - The Boulder International Film Festival brings films and filmmakers from around the world to Boulder for a four-day celebration of the art of cinema.
- The Journey Featuring Keynote Speaker Jenna Bush Hager Mar 4, 2016 - Join the Junior League of Denver for a very special evening downtown to celebrate friendships and raise funds to support their mission.
- Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection Mar 6 - Jun 5, 2016 - The exhibition Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection will tell the iconic story of the Japanese samurai through 140 objects from one of the finest and most comprehensive collections of samurai armor...
- Annual Business for the Arts Awards Luncheon Mar 9, 2016 - Help CBCA honor businesses and individuals who support the arts.
- 7th Annual Frank Shorter RACE4Kids' Health 5K & Expo Apr 10, 2016 - Register for the 5K Race and check out the Health Odyssey Expo: Where Science, Engineering, & Health Collide for Kids.
- Denver Silent Film Festival Apr 1 - May 1, 2016 - The Denver Silent Film Festival presents a broad spectrum of silent film by programming a lively and thought-provoking mix of educational and entertaining films.
- Wyeth: Andrew and Jamie in the Studio Nov 8, 2015 - Feb 7, 2016 - Wyeth: Andrew and Jamie in the Studio is organized by the Denver Art Museum and will feature more than 100 works created in a variety of media, including pen and ink, graphite, chalk, watercolor, dry brush, tempera, oil,...
- Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance The mission of the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance (COCA) is to promote awareness and early detection of ovarian cancer through advocacy and education while providing support to people affected by ovarian cancer.
- American Red Cross Visit the redcross.org/co/denver to learn more about the Colorado chapters of the American Red Cross.