See all of CBS4's Sponsored Events below.
- Care 4 Colorado Toy Drive This holiday season CBS4 is teaming up with King Soopers, 97.3 KBCO and the University of Denver Division of Athletics and Recreation to collect new toys and cash donations for children and youth served by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver.
- Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century Nov 16 - Mar 15, 2015 - The Denver Art Museum is pleased to host the world-exclusive exhibition “Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century.” Featuring a wide variety of signature jewelry, timepieces, and decorative objects.
- A Christmas Carol Nov 28 - Dec 28, 2014 - Essential to the holiday season in Denver, A Christmas Carol promises to “warm your heart and renew your holiday spirit” according to the Examiner. Based on Charles Dickens’ classic novel.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Dec 17-28, 2014 - Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical is the record-setting Broadway holiday sensation which features the hit songs “You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch” and “Welcome Christmas” from the original animated special.
- Sing It To Me Santa: Colorado Rocks For Teachers! Dec 19 - Please join Colorado musicians, politicians and philanthropists for a holiday party honoring those who give so much: teachers!
- Butterfly Pavilion Promotion Now until December 2014 - Mention "CBS4KIDS" to receive $4 admission for children ages 2-12 at the Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center
- Volunteers Needed Metro Volunteers Ongoing Opportunities metrovolunteers.org The Metro Volunteers have ongoing opportunities for local individuals to get involved. Metro Volunteers strives to make volunteerism smarter through recruitment, training and connecting...