BREAKING NEWS: NFL.com has reported that Broncos receiver Wes Welker has been suspended for 4 games because of PED use. Read More
See all of CBS4's Sponsored Events below.
- Ride the Buffalo Bicycle Classic Sep 7, 2014 - Enjoy this epic ride and support CU Cycling at the same time!
- Butterfly Pavilion Promotion Now until December 2014 - Mention "CBS4KIDS" to receive $4 admission for children ages 2-12 at the Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center
- Xcel Energy Day of Service Sep. 6, 2014 - Spend your morning on with CBS4 and Xcel Energy and make a Positive Effect! Over 2,000 volunteers will come together from across the state to give back to our communities.
- MS on the Move Luncheon Sept. 10, 2014 - This annual luncheon is a fundraising event driven by a small group of passionate volunteers. The goal is simple: to raise funds for and develop awareness of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- 5th Annual Flight to Luxury Sept. 12th 5:30pm - The 5th Annual Flight to Luxury benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver and will be held at private jet hangars: XJet and Signature Flight Support, at Centennial Airport.
- MuckFest MS Denver Sep 13, 2014 - Rally friends to muck it a mile high at MuckFest MS Denver. You and your friends will run, swing, slosh, climb & laugh your way through a 5K course of incredible obstacles and muddy pits, trenches and craters. 100% of your...
- Jeffco Innovation Faire Sep 12-13, 2014 - Featuring dozens of exhibits of powerful products, cool gadgets, and innovative offerings from Colorado technology, science, and manufacturing start-ups!
- Alabama Sep 14, 2014 - The CBS4 Concert Connection Welcomes ALABAMA at Red Rocks. Enter to win tickets at www.CBSDenver.com/contests August 25-29.
- Camp Experience Sept 19-21 - The CampExperience™ Annual Retreat for women is designed to educate, inspire and connect women from all areas of life. It will be held at Cheyenne Mountain Resort in beautiful Colorado Springs CO September 19-21.
- 13th Annual Second Wind Walk/Run Sep 21, 2014 The mission of Second Wind Fund is to decrease the incidence of suicide in children and youth by removing the financial and social barriers to treatment.
- Celebrate Fashion in Cherry Creek North Sep 19, 2014 - Celebrate a night of fashion in Cherry Creek North with in store events followed by a runway fashion show.
- DenverWorks Presents Carnival for a Cause Sun Sept 21, 2014 - Join DenverWorks at the Wildlife Experience from 1-4pm for an afternoon filled with family fun that supports a mission.
- Girls & Guys Night Out Oct. 9, 2014 - Girls & Guys Night Out is a fabulous night of comedy for a cause featuring cocktails, dinner and laughter! Join 600 of Denver’s corporate and individual movers and shakers at this adult comedy gala.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Oct 19, 2014 - The fight to end breast cancer starts with a single step. Join millions of people in more than 300 communities nationwide and take that step with us at the American Cancer Society Making Strides of Denver walk.
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Oct 19, 2014 - Join for the 5th annual Rock n Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon.
- Women's Foundation Luncheon Oct. 23, 2014 - Support the Women's Foundation of Colorado and watch Elizabeth Vargas speak at the 22nd Annual Denver Luncheon.
- Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes Nov 1, 2014 - We Step Out to do our part to Stop Diabetes! Participants are changing the future and making a positive impact in the lives of those who are affected by diabetes.
- Denver Arts Week Nov 7-15, 2014 - The eighth annual Denver Arts Week is an eight-day celebration of all things art in the Mile High City.
- Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century Nov 16 - Mar 15, 2015 - The Denver Art Museum is pleased to host the world-exclusive exhibition “Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century.” Featuring a wide variety of signature jewelry, timepieces, and decorative objects.
- Volunteers Needed Metro Volunteers Ongoing Opportunities metrovolunteers.org The Metro Volunteers have ongoing opportunities for local individuals to get involved. Metro Volunteers strives to make volunteerism smarter through recruitment, training and connecting...