- Seahawks Hold Off Broncos 26-20 In Overtime Marshawn Lynch scored on a 6-yard TD run on the first possession of overtime and the Seahawks beat the Broncos 26-20 on Sunday in a showdown that lived up to expectations.
- Broncos Mount Crazy Comeback But Lose 26-20 In OT Super Bowl déjà vu – the Broncos once again fumbled on the first play of the game against the Seahawks. But this time it didn’t result in a safety and the outcome of the game was much different.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- Peyton Manning Wins 5th MVP Award Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.