Get Ready For The Big Game!
- Team Grades: Poor Marks For Panthers Defense, Special Teams In Loss To Broncos The Carolina Panthers had only lost one game and were favorites to win the Super Bowl, but the Denver Broncos had other ideas.
- Twitter Reacts To Super Bowl 50 The Denver Broncos are NFL champs, let's see how the Twitter world congratulated them.
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 To Win Super Bowl 50 Defense wins championships rang true on Sunday night as the Broncos defense lead the charge to victory.
- Carolina's Ron Rivera Wins Coach Of The Year For 2nd Time Ron Rivera has won The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award for the second time in three years.
- Carolina Panthers Entering Super Bowl 50 Almost Completely Healthy The Carolina Panthers finished the 2015 NFL regular season with only one loss thanks in large part to no major injuries. Now, they enter the Super Bowl with a team that is almost completely healthy. Here is a look at the Carolina Panthers' injury...
- Hnida: How Thomas Davis Will Play Super Sunday With A Broken Arm Carolina Panther Thomas Davis is planning to play in the Super Bowl, despite a freshly fractured forearm. CBS4's Dr. Dave Hnida explains the new technology that will allow Davis to take the field.
- Keidel: Broncos - Panthers Super Bowl 50 Breakdown Super Bowl 50, between the Broncos and Panthers, pits old school against new school. You can't ask for a better matchup.
- Carolina Panthers Odds-On Favorites To Win Super Bowl 50 While the game with the Denver Broncos won't be easy, here is a look at the Panthers team news heading into the game, including Las Vegas odds, Cam Newton's critics, and what helped the Panthers learn how to win.
- Panthers Preparing For Manning And Explosive Broncos Defense Peyton Manning might be playing the final game of his NFL career and has the talent to win Super Bowl 50.
- Carolina Is Cam's Team, But Their Defense Is No Slouch If the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl, they'll have to defeat the NFL's best team, as Carolina has the league's MVP and one of the top defenses.
- Thursday Night Football To Expand, CBS Continues Partnership With NFL The NFL will expand "Thursday Night Football" in 2016 and 2017, continuing its partnership with CBS while also adding NBC to the package.
- Defense Wins Super Bowls Cam Newton may be the NFL's best player. But in Super Bowl 50, the Carolina Panthers defense will decide if he's on the best team.
- Von Miller: I'd Like To Finish Out My Career In Denver Von Miller has accepted multiple invites to be on TV and radio talkshows since his smashing defensive performance in last Sunday's Super Bowl 50.
- Peyton Manning Cracks Raw Eggs On His Head On TV He had to face off against Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady during the Broncos playoff run, and on Wednesday Peyton Manning went head to head with another champion.
- Watch Xfinity Monday Live With Shaquil Barrett & Bennie Fowler See video from Monday night's CBS4 Sports show!