Get Ready For The Big Game!
- Lady Gaga Jumps Off Roof To Start Halftime Show, Twitter Reacts The pop star turned in a performance that won't soon be forgotten at Super Bowl LI.
- Top Plays From First Half Of Super Bowl LI The NFL's biggest stage provided us plenty of fireworks in the first half in Houston. Here are the best of them.
- How To Sound Like An NFL Fan While Watching The Super Bowl If you're among the millions of people who watch precisely one NFL game each year, yet want to sound like a real football fan during Sunday's Super Bowl, The Associated Press has you covered
- Brady Could Become Winningest Super Bowl Quarterback Ever, But Montana Is Still The Best In 50 years of Super Bowl play, three quarterbacks sit at the top of the pyramid with four championships each: Pittsburgh's Terry Bradshaw, San Francisco's Joe Montana and New England's Tom Brady. Unlike Bradshaw and Montana, however, Brady has taken...
- New England Patriots: Road To The Super Bowl No NFL franchise has been as successful as the New England Patriots this century, but the outlook for the 2016 season was dim with the announcement that the team would be without quarterback Tom Brady for the first four games of the year. However,...
- Atlanta Falcons: Road To The Super Bowl Expectations were low for the Atlanta Falcons after an 8-8 season in 2015. However, they exceeded all expectations and ended up in Super Bowl 51, only their second championship appearance in franchise history. Here is a look at how they made it...
- Broncos LB Davis Too Frustrated To Watch Playoffs Todd Davis is coming off the most productive season of his career, recording 96 tackles.
- QB Legacy Tracker: Can Matt Ryan Lead Falcons To First Super Bowl Win Franchise History? Matt Ryan was supposed to be the savior of the Atlanta Falcons when they drafted him but he soon earned a reputation as someone who lost in big games. Everything changed in 2016 and he has the Falcons ready to win their first ever Super Bowl.
- QB Legacy Tracker: Tom Brady Only Gets Better With Age This year's Super Bowl has shaped up to really be two of the very best teams in the NFL, and it doesn't hurt that two of the elite quarterbacks are also involved. Both Matt Ryan and Tom Brady are working through Hall of Fame careers, but the latter...
- Building A Champion: Roster Moves That Got The Patriots To The Super Bowl The New England Patriots didn't get as good as they are by making poor choices and just drafting any player on the board. Every single decision they have made in the past few years have led up to this point and this collection of players is the...
- Building A Champion: Roster Moves That Got The Falcons To The Super Bowl The Atlanta Falcons went from a playoff contender to a team who missed the postseason three years in a row. However, smart personnel and player changes helped bring them back to the playoffs and into Super Bowl 51.
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Root For The Falcons In Super Bowl LI Here are five reasons you should root for the Falcons in this year's big game.
- Broncos Face League's Toughest Schedule In 2017 If the Broncos are going to chase another championship in 2017, they'll face the toughest road in the NFL.
- Tim Tebow Foundation Hosts Prom Night For Teens With Special Needs Off of the football field, Tim Tebow continues to shine brighter and make a bigger impact than he ever could have on it.
- Broncos Offensive Line Will Strive For 'Brut' Mentality Broncos offensive lineman Max Garcia, who just finished his second season, knows the expectation for the offensive line entering 2017 are high.