Lighter Side Of Taxes
Latest Denver Lighter Side Of Taxes
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
Avoid the most common tax mistakes to get a faster refund.
- Where’s My Refund? IRS Tool Answers That Question 2013/03/18
- What To Do With Your Tax Refund 2013/03/18
- Plenty Of Changes For Tax Filers This Year 2013/03/18
- Tax Prep: Don’t Miss These Juicy Credits and Deductions 2013/03/11
- Lime Gulch Fire Rocky Mountain National Park Severe Weather, June 17 &... Tedeschi Trucks Band At Red...
- Black Forest Fire Westminster Explosion Denver Comic Con 2013 Colorado Rockies 2013
- Pridefest Parade Denver Chalk Art Festival Festival For Water At Civic... Pikes Peak Internat'l Hill...
- Colorado Mug Shots Staunton State Park Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Father's Day Gift Ideas