COMING UP: Don't miss Xfinity Monday Live with special guest former Bronco Joel Dreessen. Watch it on CBS4 at 6:30 p.m. or head to the Tavern Downtown to see it live!
Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Colorado Christian University President Pleased With Contraception Ruling President Obama says a ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court will jeopardize women's health. The high court ruled some for-profit companies don't have to provide contraception coverage to their employees.
- Supreme Court Exempts Hobby Lobby From Obamacare Contraception Mandate The U.S. Supreme Court has uphed a ruling from Denver, saying Hobby Lobby and another privately held companies do not have to pay for birth control.
- Udall and Gardner Get Pushed by Keystone and Birth Control The U.S. Senate race in Colorado this week gave us two great examples of how candidates can best react when pushed by outside forces.
- How Will Iraq Affect The 2014 Election? With the situation in Iraq devolving by the minute, Republicans may have a foreign affairs trifecta to pin on Democrats throughout the 2014 election.
- Senate Candidate Steve Shogan Resurrects Hickenlooper Campaign Approach A candidate for Colorado's U.S. Senate seat is running offbeat and funny ads in an effort to stand out.
- Colorado Insurance Regulators Extend Deadlines Colorado will give health insurers another year to offer plans that don't meet new federal requirements. Insurance regulators announced the change Friday but say they don't know how many insurers will take up the offer, or how many consumers will...
- March 31st: Will Obamacare’s Teeth Begin to Bite? With March 31st upon us, we now can see how the federal government is going to deal with the politically sensitive topic of fines for those who have yet to sign up for health insurance.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?