Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- How Will Iraq Affect The 2014 Election? With the situation in Iraq devolving by the minute, Republicans may have a foreign affairs trifecta to pin on Democrats throughout the 2014 election.
- Colorado Insurance Regulators Extend Deadlines Colorado will give health insurers another year to offer plans that don't meet new federal requirements. Insurance regulators announced the change Friday but say they don't know how many insurers will take up the offer, or how many consumers will...
- March 31st: Will Obamacare’s Teeth Begin to Bite? With March 31st upon us, we now can see how the federal government is going to deal with the politically sensitive topic of fines for those who have yet to sign up for health insurance.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- Colorado Woman Who Championed Obamacare Loses Insurance Plan President Barack Obama is apologizing to Americans who are losing their current health insurance plans. Millions of people are getting cancellation notices, including about 250,000 Coloradans.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.