BRONCOS VS. TITANS: Live Stats
Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- Colorado Woman Who Championed Obamacare Loses Insurance Plan President Barack Obama is apologizing to Americans who are losing their current health insurance plans. Millions of people are getting cancellation notices, including about 250,000 Coloradans.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Colorado's Health Care Exchange Running Smoothly So Far Problems continue to plague the official federal website for consumers seeking health care under the Affordable Care Act, but for Colorado's online marketplace it's a different story.
- Health Exchange Opens In Colorado Health insurance exchanges open here in Colorado as well as across the nation.
- Where Are The Uninsured In America? Massachusetts has lowest percentage of uninsured residents with only 4.5 percent; Texas has the highest with 28.8 percent. Generally the highest uninsured rates can be found in the South and West.