Aurora Victim Relief Fund
Community First Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) public charity that provides tax incentives for donations as allowed by law. It has been serving the community for more than 35 years, helping donors and nonprofits come together to improve quality of life in the Denver metro area. It funds community programs, supports the services of nonprofit organizations, and assists individuals with charitable giving.
To make a donation, send a check to:
Community First Foundation
6870 W. 52nd Avenue, Suite 103
Arvada, Colorado 80002
If you would like to make a wire transfer, please contact Community First Foundation at (720) 898-5900 for special instructions.
If you would like to make an online donation, please go to:
www.GivingFirst.org. You can donate with all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
Through www.GivingFirst.org individuals can make donations to other local organizations that are dedicated to the victims and families of the horrific July 20 shooting in Aurora, Colorado. Organizations include:
• Arapahoe/Douglas Mental Health Network
• Aurora Mental Health Center
• Bonfils Blood Center Foundation
• Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance
• Community Reach Center
• Denver Center for Crime Victims
• Jefferson Center for Mental Health
• Mental Health America of Colorado
• Metro Crisis Services, Inc.
Bonfils Blood Center
Bonfils is encouraging community members who want to donate blood to call to schedule an appointment or find a donor center/mobile drive nearest you. They are in need of O-, A- and platelet donations and ask that donors with those blood types please consider donating. Bonfils is also experiencing a high volume of calls and website traffic at this time and they ask for your cooperation and patience as you try to schedule an appointment. To make an appointment call (303) 363-2300 or visit bonfils.org.
RELATED: Grief Resources
Photo credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Apartment Fire In Fort Collins Greeley Freight Station Museum Rockies 5, Giants 0 Colfax Marathon
- USOC Olympic Training Center... Making Strides Against Breast... Buckner Funken Jazz Colorado Mug Shots
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... CBS4 Newscasters' Dogs Prince Harry Visits Colorado Broncos Rookie Minicamp
- Clear Creek Zipline Colorado Rockies 2013 YouReport Gallery, Spring 2013 Colorado Foxes