PARKER, Colo. (CBS4) – A house fire in Parker killed a pet snake and dog on Monday.

co  parker house fire 6vo transfer frame 72 Family Dog & Snake Die In House Fire

(credit: South Metro Fire Rescue)

Firefighters responded to the home on 4th Street and Birch Avenue.

The people inside were able to escape and are okay.

co  parker house fire 6vo transfer frame 179 Family Dog & Snake Die In House Fire

(credit: South Metro Fire Rescue)

Investigators say the smoke was too thick for the animals and they passed away from smoke inhalation.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Together 4 Colorado
NEWS TEAM
Future Leaders

Watch & Listen LIVE