Mother Of 4 Defies Deportation Order, Takes Sanctuary In Church

DENVER (CBS4) – A mother of four is defying a deportation order by taking sanctuary at a church in Denver.

Jeanette Vizguerra came to the United States illegally 14 years ago. She declined to meet with immigration officials in Centennial on Wednesday because of fears that she would be deported.

Her Stay of Deportation expired last week. She was concerned that if she met with immigration officials, she would be deported.

Dozens of supporters rallied in Centennial, calling for immigration officials to allow Vizguerra to stay.

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

She has taken sanctuary in the First Unitarian Society of Denver church located at 1400 N Lafayette St. in Denver’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. She says she has been fighting to stay in this country for the last eight years.

“This is not just an attack on me but an attack on the whole immigrant community,” said Vizguerra. “We have to look and see what we’re going to do, how we’re going to take action to protect ourselves.”

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

Vizguerra has been convicted of possession of forged documents.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Shawn Neudauer released this statement to CBS4: “Vizguerra-Ramirez is an ICE enforcement priority. Ms. Vizguerra-Ramirez’s request for another Stay of Removal was denied Feb. 15, 2017 by the ICE Denver Field Office.”

Comments

1. Ron Hatfield says:

“This is not just an attack on me but an attack on the whole immigrant community,” No, it’s a legal procedure.

1. “This is not just an attack on me but an attack on the whole immigrant community,” said Vizguerra.”

This has nothing to do with the LEGAL immigrant community, but with the ILLEGAL immigrant community and US Sovereign law. The same sovereign claim Mexico and other countries have on their books and enforce!

1. Carl Quick says:

So, What would happen to an American attempting sanctuary in a church in Mexico?
        Who would Jesus tax?

2. John Keel says:

Has she ever applied for citizenship or work card? Send them all to Mexico

3. She has had 14 years to apply for citizenship. If she really wanted to be an American, she would have done something about it! Until you do that, you are ILLEGAL!

4. Think about the hell the person she stole their identity from. Think about the felony theft by taking loans and credit. She had 14 years to apply, how lazy can you be?

5. The Unitarians are heavily involved with housing the rioters who are attempting a coup on the President. They were behind the riots in Charlotte. They are also heavily tied to NARAL and the ACLU.

6. There is NO SUCH THING as “sanctuary” inside a church! Just sit right there Jeanette! ICE knows where you are now, and can come arrest and deport you at any time, and there is NOTHING the church can do to stop them!

1. A church is not an embassy. Any criminal can be arrested in a church. Further, who ever provides shelter to a criminal can be arrested for aiding and abetting.

7. Al Cackowski says:

on the run …like all common criminals

8. We do not live in the Middle Ages; there are no sanctuary churches; go in & get her & send her far far away.

9. Gary Cheney says:

Sounds fair let the churchs house and care for illegals, they can mow their lawns and do house work.

10. Linda Ruth says:

This isn’t the 14th century and this woman isn’t the hunchback of Notre Dame so this whole seeking sanctuary in a church seem like doing the dramatics way beyond brown and I’m sorry but I’m not feeling any tug on my heartstrings. So if the Unitarian Church wants to shield her and break the law they should be willing to have their tax exempt status revoked, sometimes you need to be willing to sacrifice in order to make a stand, ya know? Not to mention if she had applied legally she would have been a citizen 7 years ago it was just easier stealing someone else’s identity where’s the sympathy for them?,

11. Judy Gresko says:

She has had plenty of time to to apply for her citizenship and to speak English.

12. Send in the ICE agents, Drag Her out kicking and Screaming out of the Church and toss her into a ICE bus and SEND HER BACK HOME!

13. Bad publicity. for ICE,IF they invade a church.

1. No! It’s bad publicity for the church, whose leaders think it’s ok to break the law. It would be bad publicity for ICE only if they refuse to uphold the law. They need to apprehend this woman and deport her and the family!

2. “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.”

3. Barry Hirsh says:

No worse than Janet Reno invading a private residence to grab up Elian Gonzalez.

14. Jerry Walton says:

“It’s an attack on the whole immigrant community”. No. It’s requiring those in the country illegally to obey the law. What part of that is so hard to understand? And legal immigrants have nothing to worry about.

15. ICE can and SHOULD enter the church to arrest this woman! Anyone who tries to hide her should face the law just like anyone else who commits a crime, If she had good intentions, that woman would NOT have stolen someone’s identity AND she would have applied for citizenship long ago. Deport this woman and her family NOW. Send a message to all illegals that they do NOT have rights and need to obey the laws of the land!

16. What part of ILLEGAL do these people not understand?

17. Jose Jimenez says:

Send them all back to the Hellholes they want to turn the USA into.

18. Elliot Foley says:

No, it’s an attack on the ILLEGAL alien “community”.

19. Christ said to render unto caeser that which is caeser’s and to God that which is God’s. He also on numerous occasions told people to obey the law of the land and in so a Church dedicated to Christ is no refuge for a lawbreaker. Christ said he came to fulfil the law not to destroy it. It is time the existing laws were applied to criminals like her and her family. That is what Jesus would do.

20. How can anyone hide in a church? Separation of church and state, right? Go in and drag her out.

21. “Unitarian” is a cult, not a church. They believe in everything.

22. “Jeanette Vizguerra came to the United States illegally 14 years ago”.

I see, so not only is Ms. Vizguerra breaking current US laws, these people at the church are harboring a fugitive, and breaking the law of this land! Send the illegal back, and put those who are helping her in jail!

23. Can’t work to feed your 4 kids if you are hiding in a church, or do you expect the citizens to take care of them for you while you hide?

24. I sponsored an immigrant years ago. The process took 12 years and cost me over $130,000. She is living here LEGALLY because I followed the law. Therefore, I have a simple view of illegal immigration: Follow the law like I and many others did. If you do that, I’ll welcome you with open arms. If not, go home; you have no right to be here.

1. Rose Hackney says:

I hope the immigrant was worth it.

25. No, it’s not an attack on the immigrant community, it’s an attack on illegal aliens and needs to be done. Cut the tax exempt status of the church until they surrender them.

26. 14 Years in the US and still can’t speak English?
    This is why people are fed up with illegals

1. Jimmy Chonga says:

You pegged that – she really attempted to become an “American”, eh? What? By holding out in an enclave of Mexican migrants? I’ll bet she’s on the DNC mailing list and gets her Vote Registration card in Spanish every major election.

27. Can O'Korn says:

This isn’t the 1700’s. You cannot declare sanctuary in a church.

28. Jack Davis says:

“She declined to meet with immigration officials.” And we’re supposed to feel sorry for her? She is a criminal fugitive. Deport her now!!

29. The Lieberals hate religion.

Unless they need to hide behind the frocks.

The criminal is a felon that stole someone’s identity, and committed fraud.

We don’t need this kind of person.

30. I’m CONFUSED. It took me YEARS, mountains of papers and forms, and thousands of dollars to get my Chinese daughter her green card….. Then more YEARS, more forms, thousands of dollars, and intervention by a Texas Senator (bless you John Cornyn!!!!) to get her US Passport. What did I do wrong? I did it LEGALLY….. Why should some races be exempt from the laws?

1. Barry Hirsh says:

“Some pigs are more equal than others.” – George Orwell, “Animal Farm”

31. Kilburn Hall says:

Having lived in Denver for 20-years, this Unitarian Church, progressive LIberal asshats borught thousands of homeless into the Capitol Hill area with its MOnday night spaghetti dinner and working men’s shelter- then decided there were too many homeless and they stopped both dinner and shelter with the excuse of remodeling. THis news story just LIberal propaganda.
    Hey LIberals- you freaking “ASSHATS” – you want illegals (criminals) in AMerica? Start by letting them camp out in your backyard. (But you won;t) It’s the ‘Not in my backyard’ syndrome.

32. Erik Luell says:

14 yrs and still can’t speak english?

33. And yet as she gets in front of the microphone.. She cant speak a lick of english.. Been here 14 years and never tried to become a citizen… Is it any wonder why we think these people just come here to benefit and not contribute… Her actions say it all…. She somehow thinks she is owed the right to stay and keep leaching… The audacity

1. Red Fox says:

These foreign nationalists insist that a border wall will divide us while refusing to speak our language. No, language barriers divide us you bunch of insolent folk. We’ve had it with your culture of crime, drug abuse, ignorance and defiance.

34. Watching Too many old movies, there is no such thing as ‘sanctuary’ in a church…..or any other place when there is a warrant to he served or executed.

35. John Schaper says:

There are no sanctuary laws in the United States. She is not in sanctuary as per the law, she is simply hiding out.

36. Joe Padilla says:

Curious, is she taking care of herself and those 4 children, as in, without welfare? They have got to make this a factor for who can stay or go. Where is the father of these 4 kids?

37. Jimmy Chonga says:

Look into her interest in staying here. It won’t be for the sake of her family which she will have with her when she leaves. It will be for all of the various and sundry social entitlements that make it possible for her to avoid the inevitabilities of human living, especially WORK.

38. She is not being singled out. Whatever nationality you are does not matter. If you are here illegally leave.

39. Andrew Kline says:

She has to come out sometime. 😉 How come the headline does not say “Mother with two prior criminal convictions hiding in church?”

She is the prime example of what needs to be shipped back. She can put her kids in foster care and go home or take them with her and when her kids are 18(if they were born here) then they can come back.

40. Definitely not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.. To say.. ” This is not just an attack on me but an attack on the whole (illegal) immigrant community,” said Vizguerra. “We have to look and see what we’re going to do, how we’re going to take action to protect ourselves.” … PLEASE protect yourself. Go back to the country where you legally belong. You are here illegally on forged papers. You are breaking the laws of the United States of America and you do not belong here. If you want to protect yourself and your children, surrender to the immigration officials, and if you are deported, go home and apply for legal entry and do it right the next time. If you are here legally, you have no fear and no need of protection.

41. Jimmy Chonga says:

Liberals attack Pro-Lifers by claiming they don’t “adopt” kids that are slated for slaughter. I now have to ask liberals, since you are so interested in making sure these immigrants are taken care of – how much from your own pocket are you willing to spend to make sure they are comfortable, hypocrites?

42. So is this a case where we only enforce the popular laws? If she is in violation of the law (and staying after a court order to leave, is a violation of the law), then she and her children should be deported. Now I know there are those who will say “her children are citizens and we can’t force them to leave”; actually we can, minors cannot exercise their right until 18 years of age, so until then they go, once they are 18, then they can exercise their rights as citizens and return. Or the mother can give up her children to the courts and just leave herself; one would hope she wouldn’t do that.

43. Ben Jones says:

Listed below are several of the arguments that have been used by misguided people to try and justify illegal immigration. Next to each is the reason why each of these arguments has no merit.

1) They are an economic necessity – Not true. The idea that a bunch of desperately poor, uneducated, unskilled, illegal foreigners are an economic necessity is ludicrous. In fact, when you compare cost vs. benefit, it is obvious that they are not only NOT a necessity, they are not even an asset. Rather, they are a liability and a huge one at that.

2) They do work Americans won’t do – Not true. They do work Americans won’t do for $5 an hour (especially if Americans can collect welfare and unemployment forever). Of course, if you got rid of the illegals, the jobs wouldn’t pay $5 an hour. The people who wanted the work done would have to pay a wage that was attractive enough to get Americans to do the work. And it might even be enough so Americans could support themselves and get off welfare and unemployment !!

3) They work & contribute to our society – So do I. And if I break the law and commit crimes, I can expect to pay a penalty of some kind. Anything from a small fine to the death penalty. I do NOT get rewarded. This argument makes no sense.

4) They are just trying to make better lives – Aren’t we all? The difference is that most of us understand that we don’t have a right to acquire by illegal means those things that we find difficult to acquire by legal means. And we certainly don’t have the right to do it in a foreign country. Mexico does not allow foreigners to enter their country illegally and break it’s laws. If you believe differently, go give it a try. Call me collect from the dungeon. Let me know how it went…..

5) It is impossible to round up and deport the illegals – We don’t have to. All we have to do is remove the incentives that brought them here in the first place. No jobs. No housing. No services. No benefits. Once we remove the incentives that brought them here, they will leave on their own.

6) It would be too expensive to round them up and deport them – See #5.

7) Immigration control is racist – This is just another play of the race card by people who have no other cards to play. Immigration control is the world-wide status quo. There is nothing racist about it. Furthermore, the USA welcomes LEGAL immigrants of all races and ethnicities from all over the world who have gone through the legal immigration process. This is not just a bad argument, it is an attempt to create hatred and division.

8) We are a nation of immigrants – We are a nation that has, historically, allowed and even encouraged legal immigration. And we continue to do so. The issue at hand is illegal immigration, which has nothing to do with legal immigration. This argument is totally irrelevant.

9) They are people. We must treat them humanely – Yes & yes. But lets not pretend like they are victims who were dragged here kicking and screaming against their will. Nothing could be further from the truth. They came of their own free will and for their own benefit and they broke the law to do it. People should not be rewarded for breaking laws and committing crimes. Sending them home is the right thing to do. There is nothing “draconian” about it.

No other country on Earth allows foreigners to come in illegally, work illegally, steal jobs from it’s citizens, break laws, commit crimes (serious crimes!), evade taxes, etc. etc. etc. And there are no rational reasons why we should either. There are only political reasons, and they aren’t rational.

44. Ben Jones says:

Certain people are angry that the U.S. might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.
    Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
    Let’s say I break into your house.
    Let’s say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
    But I say, “I’ve made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I’ve done all the things you don’t like to do. I’m hard working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).”
    According the protesters:
    You are REQUIRED to let me stay in your house
    You are REQUIRED to add me to your family’s insurance plan
    You are REQUIRED to Educate my kids (ALL FOUR IN THIS CASE)
    You are REQUIRED to provide other benefits to me and my family (Bridge Cards and Welfare) (THE ENTIRE FAMILY IN THIS CASE)
    (my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard working and honest, except for that breaking in part.
    If you try to call ICE or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be here. Then I will hide in a Church where you cannot get me or my family.
    It’s only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do and I’m just trying to better myself.
    I’m a hard working and honest person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.
    And what a deal it is for me!!!!!
    I live in your house, contributing only a small fraction of the cost of my keep and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced and bigoted behavior.
    Oh, yeah, I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE so you can communicate with me.
    Why can’t people see how ridiculous this is? Only in America….if you agree, pass it on (in English). Share it if you see the value of it
    If not, blow it off………..along with your future Social Security funds and a lot of other things.

1. Barry Hirsh says:

Dude, those two posts are awesome.

Thanks very much.

45. wilma200 says:

Hoping this leads to self deportations.

46. Myyne Gaime says:

Curious if anyone knows a country I can go to where I don’t have to pay taxes, and I receive benefits such as medicaid, food stamps, and a cell phone. My kids get a free education and I also receive free housing through a “project” and in exchange all I have to do is tell my kids to vote for a certain political party and agree to take a citizen’s job for a little less pay but it’s good because I’m paid in cash and like I said, I don’t have to pay taxes. Love those food stamps! Very handy.

47. Samuel Green says:

At the end of the day, she is here illegally, she should count her blessings that her children can stay if they want to. If the shoe was on the other foot, it is what it is.

Let’s say I take a trip abroad as a US citizen, when the VISA is up, I would be expected to go back home to the USA, if I was a woman and had a child during this period, that doesn’t allow me to ignore the Visa rules of the country I’m in.

This woman has overstayed her Visa and on top of it she lied to immigration and produced false ID papers, making her action criminal. She needs to be deported, and sadly, due to her false papers, she most likely would be prevented from coming back to the USA. And if I did the same abroad, I’d expect the same penalty, or even prison in a foreign land for the criminal act of falsifying and lying to the authorities.

Her children can follow their mother, not like their putting their mother to death, their simply sending her home.

When this woman states that she is ready to take action, her only action is to be a good role model for her children and comply with the letter of the law. -Period-

48. Ho Jo says:

wonder how much public assistance she has received in those 14years

49. Time for the IRS to revoke the Tax Exempt status of any church operating in this manner.

50. She had 14 years to become a citizen, instead she chose to avoid paying taxes. The free ride ends. Leave.

51. Churches should not be allowed as safe havens. We should just go in there and deport them. Once we allow churches to do this they will all crawl to any church for protection.

52. James Curry says:

She is criminal illegal immigrant. Deport her.

53. Jim Scott says:

The headline says she is taking sanctuary in a Church. Calling Unitarian Society a Church might be a stretch….but I guess it gets the point across.

54. Ken Kaufman says:

Get this illegal out of the country and bar her from ever coming back. The Police should use force to remove her, and arrest anyone that gets in the way. Charge them with felonies and obstruction of justice. We need to get these damn thieves who steal from the taxpayers out of the country. Illegals are not welcome here. She deserves the same treatment an American would receive in Mexico, i.e never allowed to become citizen, own property or vote. Deport here ASAP.

55. Vox Veritas says:

Anchor brood

56. RICO statutes need to be invoked against these post-American liberal organizations masquerading as Christianity.

57. Unitarian “Church”? Hardly. The poor lady broke the law and compounded her family into a dysfunctional mess. Not the fault of the USA or anyone but herself. Adios invaders!

58. Ryan Kennedy says:

Tired of these stunts. Trump needs to send a message that he’s serious by deporting her and arresting the clergy who aide and abet her – a felony.

59. Geeez what do you people not get about ILLEGAL? If you are a legal migrant to this country WELCOME! I just last year attended a naturalization ceremony for a good friend that came here from Bethlehem. He is a great guy and LOVES this country dearly. He is going to make a great citizen. To those of you who have been here illegally… Go home and apply and come back legally ad we will welcome you with open arms. Immigrants are great. People breaking the law not so much!

60. 14 years and she still can’t speak English? She has no desire to become an American. he wants to live off of Americans.

61. So let me get this straight! She has been in America now for 14 years and she can’t speak a word of English!!!! Yeah, this is an illegal alien who really wants to be an American? Buh Bye!

62. This Unitarian Church also hosts BLM and La Raza meetings. The Unitarian Group is not a Church it’s a witches coven.

63. Doug Forbes says:

Leave her. Let the liberals support her. Also let them employ her for $60/hour or more.

64. Yes we feel sorry for her….now get her and send her back to Mexico! She broke the law and we have to pay….so does she! And send Soros with her!

65. Sorry….and send her kids back with her.

66. I am just curious how she is paying for herself and all of her children? Housing, utilities, healthcare, transportation, taxes, clothing, food, school, supplies….it all gets very expensive. She IS paying for all of this, correct?

67. Ben Jones says:

I got all teary eyed reading the article about the illegal alien mocking our laws.
    Send her back to Mexico along with her 4 children. I bet they are on welfare of some sort.
    The Church who is offering her sanctuary should be paying taxes if they are getting involved supporting lawbreakers. Where is that separation of Church and State? Make them pay taxes.

68. Revoke sanctuary churches tax free status

69. Doug Oritz says:

“Okay, I am willing to leave if you (America) guarantee that you will send me my check to Mexico.”

70. ICE should go in there and march her out. Criminals don’t get to use churches as sanctuaries.

71. Kick the door in and drag the ILLEGAL ALIEN out by the scruff of her neck!

72. The Inspector General of the IRS reported on April 15, 2016, that the IRS knows of over 1 million American taxpayers who are the victims of identity theft by illegal aliens but are unaware of it. Moreover, the IRS refuses to notify them that they are crime victims. Other citizens are aware their identity has been stolen by illegal aliens and face the expense and hassle of cleaning up the mess that has been made of their credit and social security info. Go to any street market in border towns and you’ll find people selling forged birth certificates and social security cards based on info stolen from citizens. Okay, this illegal immigrant is a mother. So what? Are the protestors crying crocodile tears for other mothers and fathers locked away in jails and prisons? No! It is being played as a sympathy card to resist efforts at enforcing immigration law. Statistically, many of these same people protesting her deportation will themselves become victims of identity theft by illegal immigrants.

73. Barry Hirsh says:

What makes these idiots think that being on church property is any legal barrier to federal law enforcement from grabbing them up for deportation?

74. See these responses people? This IS HOW AMERICA FEELS ABOUT THIS!!! F you globalists. F you leftists. This is going to be painful for many because the law has been ignored for so long. Suck it.

1. Red Fox says:

Or how do they say it in Mexico? Chupalupa?

75. Kate Craig says:

Break our laws. Pay the consequences. She is no better than the man who steals money from a bank to feed his children.

76. Fred Doe says:

Don’t allow food in. She will be out for deportation in a few days.

77. Theo West says:

Soros pay her to do that? Imagine if I walked south across the Mexican border and demanded the Mexicans give me welfare, free healthcare, housing, school for my kids – oh, and demanded the right to vote in their elections. I don’t think any of us want to know what the Mexicans would do to us if we tried – and you sure don’t want to spend time in Mexican jails!

78. Red Fox says:

loud speaker announcement en espanol :

“All workers stop working. Stand still and listen. Do not run or attempt to flee the building. All exits are blocked. You will be shot if you attempt to escape. You are being returned to your country of origin. Transport is waiting outside. There is food, water and toilets in the vehicles. You will be treated with respect. While you are transported you will receive instruction on fundamentals of independence, national sovereignty and how to handle weapons. Upon reaching the border you will be provided an unloaded firearm. Ammunition has been placed 2 kilometers within your border. Return home and take back your own nation. Do not return. Snipers will kill anyone who attempts to approach our border unlawfully.”

79. This is nonsense. How much welfare does she get? That’s a felony. Her children are citizens of her native country. Arrest her and kick her out. Now. Do we need to come there and take her our ourselves? Her kids can go with her: we don’t break up families. To the morons standing outside with their signs: we will come soon if the government does not take care of it efficiently.No daddy for her welfare babies? Enough. A unitarian “church” is not a medieval Catholic church whose Pope thought he ran the universe. There is no “sanctuary”. Only PR visuals. I’m for the visual of them being dragged out screaming to scare all the other illegals to flee.

80. GET HER OUT OF HERE! Arrest all who are protecting her and her brats. You want civil war- YOU GOT IT!

81. People don’t realize what a financial strain these illegals are on the US….drugs, police costs, take jobs away from Americans, healthcare costs, educate their children, shelter, food, welfare, etc.

82. TD Ferguson says:

Where is Janet Reno when you need her? She knew how to get folks out of “church” with a bang!

83. If there was sanctuary in a church why didn’t Dylan Roof simply stay in the church he shot up to avoid arrest? Do you really think had he done so the authorities would never have set foot in that church to drag him out in cuffs?

84. Joe Johnson says:

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

85. Why do they ever bother having courts in Mexico and other Central American countries? The people that live there have no respect for the law whatsoever.

Go right into the church, arrest her, and take her to the border. She is a criminal alien.

86. Lulua Mahalo says:

Drag her out in a dawn raid…out the back door…handcufts and hooded.

87. Chuck Yates says:

Ice now knows where you are. Church won’t save you. 14 years and she doesn’t know how to speak English? Disgusting.

88. Rose Hackney says:

There is no such thing as sanctuary in a church. That ended with the dark ages and the Catholic Church running government. I do not know why you have not been arrested there. It gives bogus credence to the Sanctuary ruse.

as to.. “said Vizguerra. “We have to look and see what we’re going to do, how we’re going to take action to protect ourselves.” ”

You are going home like you should have 8 years ago. You have been a guest long enough. But guests eventually leave. So. What are you? a Burglar? You entered a home not yours . Took over. And stayed. And you are now crying that the owner is tossing you out? And are looking for support for your bad decisions.

Sorry. As much as you guys want to stay in Disney World. Time comes to go home.

89. Brent Clarke says:

Sanctuary? What is this Medieval France? Pull her out and deport. She stole peoples SS#. FI she doesn’t want to be separated from her kids, send them with her.

90. Stu Pedasso says:

That woman has been watching too many old movies. ICE will walk right in there and haul her away along with anyone else who attempts to interfere with the arrest. It will be fun to watch.

91. Ethan Wayne says:

She came here 14 years ago, which means that the American taxpayer paid for every one of her children to be born here, plus any subsequent hospital/doctor visits. Yet she paid nothing into the system. Here’s hoping Denver learns the hard way about going against the Federal Government and being a sanctuary city.

92. Joe Jacobs says:

how much welfare (we are told by liberals they are NOT allowed to collect) and medical care(denied to vets) has she sucked out of America. been here 14 years and cannot speak English. deport her and her span.

93. Deport all of them. No one is safe from deportation.

94. Someone get Janet Reno on the phone…we need another “Elian Gonzales” type raid!!

95. Send in th SWAT team. Problem solved.

96. So the RAT comes here ILLEGALLY lives here ILLEGALLY has ratlets and no doubt on welfare and fears deportation! Can I THROW HER OUT??? This is wrong! there should be NO sanctuary cities or churches!! ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL PERIOD!!! So knew DARN well, and never bothered to get legal!