LAKEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – A little girl injured when a house caught fire got a special visit in the hospital.

Natalie Sublet, 5, was trapped in her bedroom when flames broke out at her family’s home in Lakewood in early September. Firefighters entered the burning home and pulled her to safety.

Sublet is still at the hospital. On Tuesday she got a visit from the two West Metro firefighters who rescued her.

Sublet’s family says she’s getting better every day.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Together 4 Colorado
NEWS TEAM
Future Leaders

Watch & Listen LIVE