DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- More Options For RTD Riders Via New B-Cycle Hub At Union Station
- CU-Denver Students Treat New ‘Plane To The Train’ Passengers To ‘Iron Pour’
- Rail Service To DIA Considered Expensive Compared To Others
- City County Building, Union Station Purple Tribute To Prince
- RTD Helps Those With Disabilities Learn New A Line
- Platform Parties Planned For Train To DIA’s Grand Opening
- Progress Being Made On RTD’s Northwest Rail Line
- Excitement Builds As RTD Shows Off New Commuter Train To DIA
- Las Vegas Representatives Tour Union Station
- New App Helps With Trip Planning Around Denver
- Parade, Celebration For Broncos Planned For Tuesday Expected To Be Huge
- Denver Reveals Victory Parade Plan For Super Bowl Champion Broncos
- RTD Runs Emergency Drills On DIA Commuter Rail Line
- ‘Cow Town’ Moniker Holds True As Livestock Take To The Streets
- Flatiron Flyer Begins Bus Service Along Hwy. 36 On Sunday