DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Parade, Celebration For Broncos Planned For Tuesday Expected To Be Huge
- Denver Reveals Victory Parade Plan For Super Bowl Champion Broncos
- RTD Runs Emergency Drills On DIA Commuter Rail Line
- ‘Cow Town’ Moniker Holds True As Livestock Take To The Streets
- Flatiron Flyer Begins Bus Service Along Hwy. 36 On Sunday
- New Affordable Housing Project Coming To Heart Of Downtown
- Downtown Denver’s Grand Illumination Takes Place At Union Station
- Take A Look Inside The New DIA Hotel
- Trains Begin Rolling To DIA April 22, 2016
- Free Flu Shots Given In Union Station Courtesy Of New Health Care App
- More Than 200 Events Featured During ‘Denver Startup Week’
- CDOT: Too Soon To Call Bustang ‘A Bust’
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Denver ½ Marathon Rocks New Course
- Biennial Of The Americas Celebrates Arts, Music, Culture & Ideas
- Check Out All Of The Incentives To Participate In ‘Bike To Work Day’