DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Downtown Denver’s Grand Illumination To Take Place At Union Station
- Take A Look Inside The New DIA Hotel
- Trains Begin Rolling To DIA April 22, 2016
- Free Flu Shots Given In Union Station Courtesy Of New Health Care App
- More Than 200 Events Featured During ‘Denver Startup Week’
- CDOT: Too Soon To Call Bustang ‘A Bust’
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Denver ½ Marathon Rocks New Course
- Biennial Of The Americas Celebrates Arts, Music, Culture & Ideas
- Check Out All Of The Incentives To Participate In ‘Bike To Work Day’
- RTD Shows Off Its North Rail Line Project That Will Ease Congestion
- Bustang Designed To Cut Down On Congestion, Stress
- Go Behind The Scenes At Doors Open Denver
- Historic Denver Adds Capitol Hill To Their Walking Tours Program
- Train Arrives At DIA For The First Time
- Transportation Rally Puts Spotlight On Congress