DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Winter Park Express Makes Inaugural Journey
- Celebration As Ski Train Prepares To Launch On Saturday
- Ski Train Makes First Trip Of The Season On Saturday
- No Bonus For RTD General Manager Due To ‘A Line’ Problems
- Best Places To Take Your Holiday Photos In Denver
- RTD: A Line Issues Overshadow Train’s Success
- Frigid Temps May Be To Blame For A Line Delays
- Cold May Be To Blame For Latest A Line Issue
- Colorado Skiers Eagerly Await Return Of Train To The Slopes
- B Line From Westminster Turning Out To Be A Big Success
- RTD A Line Trains Back In Service After Early Morning Disruption
- ‘Trashy’ Octopus Takes Up Residence At Union Station
- Century-Old Train Trestle Discovered By RTD
- Remains Of Colorado Men Killed While Fighting ISIS Return Home
- Winter Park Express Tickets Go On Sale Tuesday Morning