DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- ‘Doors Open’ To Show Off Denver Architecture
- RTD Celebrates A Line’s 1st Anniversary
- RTD’s A Line Celebrates 1 Year Of Operations
- Nation’s Only Airport-To-Ski Slope Train A Hit This Season
- Another Whole Foods On The Chopping Block
- Valentine’s Day Event Raises $31,000 For Fallen RTD Officer’s Family
- Victim Of Devastating Crash Meets With Mayor About Pedestrian Safety
- Police: Driver Timed Crash Into ‘A Line’ Train
- Businesses Honor Fallen RTD Officer With ‘Day Of Love’ On Valentine’s Day
- Union Station Revitalization Will Save Millions For Denver
- Funeral Held For Slain Security Officer Scott Von Lanken
- Olde Town Hub Opens Despite G Line Delays
- RTD Shooting Suspect Found With Muslim Documents
- Police: Security Guard Shooting ‘Unprovoked’
- Photos Of Union Station Attacker Released