Suspected Adams County Condo Arsonist Pleads Not Guilty
BRIGHTON, Colo. (CBS4) – The man accused of setting a massive fire at the Corona Village condominiums has pleaded not guilty.
The fire destroyed at least 12 condos on March 4.
Martin Espinoza, 20, faces 55 charges including attempted murder and arson. His mother lived in the complex but was not at home at the time of the fire.
Espinoza is still in custody. He is due back in court on Sept. 6.
A trial date has not been set yet.
- Suspected Adams County Condo Arsonist Pleads Not Guilty
- Suspected Adams County Condo Arsonist Bound Over For Trial
- Arson Suspect Formally Charged, Facing 55 Counts
- Condo Arson Suspect Speaks Out On Facebook
- Arson Suspect Facing Attempted 1st Degree Murder Charges
- Massive Adams County Condo Fire Ruled Arson, Suspect Identified