BRIGHTON, Colo. (CBS4) – The man accused of setting a massive fire at the Corona Village condominiums has pleaded not guilty.
The fire destroyed at least 12 condos on March 4.
Martin Espinoza, 20, faces 55 charges including attempted murder and arson. His mother lived in the complex but was not at home at the time of the fire.
Espinoza is still in custody. He is due back in court on Sept. 6.
A trial date has not been set yet.
- Man Who Started Condo Fire Sentenced To 160 Years
- Sentencing Takes Place Thursday Afternoon For Man Who Started Condo Fire
- Jury Convicts Man Accused Of Starting Thornton Condo Fire
- Suspected Adams County Condo Arsonist Pleads Not Guilty
- Suspected Adams County Condo Arsonist Bound Over For Trial
- Arson Suspect Formally Charged, Facing 55 Counts
- Condo Arson Suspect Speaks Out On Facebook
- Arson Suspect Facing Attempted 1st Degree Murder Charges