DENVER (CBS4) – There’s a new place to cool down on a hot Denver day.
Crews are testing the new fountain outside Denver’s renovated Union Station.
The fountain can be turned off in order to convert the space to a farmer’s market, a concert venue or a dance hall.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Uber Issues Warning About Fake Drivers
- After Months Of Delays, G-Line Testing Begins Wednesday
- 150 Trucks Pour 20 Million Pounds Of Concrete At Hotel Site
- How Far Will $30 Get You In The Real Estate Market? Try 9 Acres
- Find Fresh Fruit, Veggies At Union Station Farmer’s Market
- New Apartment Complex Opens Near Union Station
- No Stops Yet At RTD’s Fox Street & Pecos Junction Stations
- Best Places To Take Wedding Pictures In Denver
- N Line Delayed Over Final Design Approval
- ‘Doors Open’ To Show Off Denver Architecture
- RTD Celebrates A Line’s 1st Anniversary
- RTD’s A Line Celebrates 1 Year Of Operations
- Nation’s Only Airport-To-Ski Slope Train A Hit This Season
- Another Whole Foods On The Chopping Block
- Valentine’s Day Event Raises $31,000 For Fallen RTD Officer’s Family