DENVER (CBS4) – There’s a new place to cool down on a hot Denver day.
Crews are testing the new fountain outside Denver’s renovated Union Station.
The fountain can be turned off in order to convert the space to a farmer’s market, a concert venue or a dance hall.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Another Whole Foods On The Chopping Block
- Valentine’s Day Event Raises $31,000 For Fallen RTD Officer’s Family
- Victim Of Devastating Crash Meets With Mayor About Pedestrian Safety
- Police: Driver Timed Crash Into ‘A Line’ Train
- Businesses Honor Fallen RTD Officer With ‘Day Of Love’ On Valentine’s Day
- Union Station Revitalization Will Save Millions For Denver
- Funeral Held For Slain Security Officer Scott Von Lanken
- Olde Town Hub Opens Despite G Line Delays
- RTD Shooting Suspect Found With Muslim Documents
- Police: Security Guard Shooting ‘Unprovoked’
- Photos Of Union Station Attacker Released
- Winter Park Express Makes Inaugural Journey
- Celebration As Ski Train Prepares To Launch On Saturday
- Ski Train Makes First Trip Of The Season On Saturday
- No Bonus For RTD General Manager Due To ‘A Line’ Problems