DENVER (CBS4) – There’s a new place to cool down on a hot Denver day.
Crews are testing the new fountain outside Denver’s renovated Union Station.
The fountain can be turned off in order to convert the space to a farmer’s market, a concert venue or a dance hall.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- RTD Runs Emergency Drills On DIA Commuter Rail Line
- ‘Cow Town’ Moniker Holds True As Livestock Take To The Streets
- Flatiron Flyer Begins Bus Service Along Hwy. 36 On Sunday
- New Affordable Housing Project Coming To Heart Of Downtown
- Downtown Denver’s Grand Illumination Takes Place At Union Station
- Take A Look Inside The New DIA Hotel
- Trains Begin Rolling To DIA April 22, 2016
- Free Flu Shots Given In Union Station Courtesy Of New Health Care App
- More Than 200 Events Featured During ‘Denver Startup Week’
- CDOT: Too Soon To Call Bustang ‘A Bust’
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Denver ½ Marathon Rocks New Course
- Biennial Of The Americas Celebrates Arts, Music, Culture & Ideas
- Check Out All Of The Incentives To Participate In ‘Bike To Work Day’
- RTD Shows Off Its North Rail Line Project That Will Ease Congestion
- Bustang Designed To Cut Down On Congestion, Stress