DENVER (CBS4) – There’s a new place to cool down on a hot Denver day.
Crews are testing the new fountain outside Denver’s renovated Union Station.
The fountain can be turned off in order to convert the space to a farmer’s market, a concert venue or a dance hall.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Ski Train To Winter Park Returns Next Year
- Ski Train Returns As Amtrak Winter Park Express
- Service Disruptions On A Line Resolved After Damage To Power Line
- A Line To DIA Restored After Another Disruption
- ‘Signal Issue’ Leads To Delays On First Full Day Of Rail Service To Westminster
- Westminster Councilman Calls New ‘B Line’ Another ‘Wound On RTD’
- Entertainer Hula Hoops Her Way To Union Station
- B Line Begins Test Runs From Union Station To Westminster
- Many Bike Thieves Lurking In Spots Denverites Ride To Most
- Anadarko Teams Up With ‘Wish For Wheels’ To Deliver Smiles
- What’s The Buzz At Union Station?
- Lightning Forces Another A Line Closure
- Denver’s ‘Train To The Plane’ Has Had Multiple Problems In Its Short History
- A Line Loses Power, Passengers Rescued From Train Stuck On Bridge
- Flaggers Monitor A Line Crossings After Issue With Gates