DENVER (CBS4) – The new 112-room Crawford Hotel inside the remodeled Union Station is getting ready for guests.
The hotel, which is named after developer Dana Crawford, promises guests an experience like no other.
“This is a transportation hub. This is going to have some of the hottest restaurants in the city, some of the best retail in the city; and you just happen to have on either side of it, on both wings, south and north, you’ve got 112 luxury hotel rooms,” Union Station Managing Director Fred Kleisner said.
The Crawford Hotel features three types of rooms — the Pullman style, which is a modern take on the old private sleeping train cars; there are also classic rooms and loft rooms in the building’s former attic.
Although the completely remodeled Union Station doesn’t open for two weeks, the hotel opens on Saturday.
Kleisner said the hotel is a nice tribute to Crawford.
“What better way to give a legacy to the one person who did so much for this city and gave Denver, truly, so much to look forward to for the next millenium,” he said.
- Whole Foods Market Nearing Opening Day At Union Station
- Cutbacks Considered On RTD’s W Line
- Ski Train Success! Passengers Catch A Ride Again This Ski Season
- Uber Issues Warning About Fake Drivers
- After Months Of Delays, G-Line Testing Begins Wednesday
- 150 Trucks Pour 20 Million Pounds Of Concrete At Hotel Site
- How Far Will $30 Get You In The Real Estate Market? Try 9 Acres
- Find Fresh Fruit, Veggies At Union Station Farmer’s Market
- New Apartment Complex Opens Near Union Station
- No Stops Yet At RTD’s Fox Street & Pecos Junction Stations
- Best Places To Take Wedding Pictures In Denver
- N Line Delayed Over Final Design Approval
- ‘Doors Open’ To Show Off Denver Architecture
- RTD Celebrates A Line’s 1st Anniversary
- RTD’s A Line Celebrates 1 Year Of Operations