New Crawford Hotel At Union Station Gets Ready For Guests
DENVER (CBS4) – The new 112-room Crawford Hotel inside the remodeled Union Station is getting ready for guests.
The hotel, which is named after developer Dana Crawford, promises guests an experience like no other.
“This is a transportation hub. This is going to have some of the hottest restaurants in the city, some of the best retail in the city; and you just happen to have on either side of it, on both wings, south and north, you’ve got 112 luxury hotel rooms,” Union Station Managing Director Fred Kleisner said.
The Crawford Hotel features three types of rooms — the Pullman style, which is a modern take on the old private sleeping train cars; there are also classic rooms and loft rooms in the building’s former attic.
Although the completely remodeled Union Station doesn’t open for two weeks, the hotel opens on Saturday.
Kleisner said the hotel is a nice tribute to Crawford.
“What better way to give a legacy to the one person who did so much for this city and gave Denver, truly, so much to look forward to for the next millenium,” he said.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Denver ½ Marathon Rocks New Course
- Biennial Of The Americas Celebrates Arts, Music, Culture & Ideas
- Check Out All Of The Incentives To Participate In ‘Bike To Work Day’
- RTD Shows Off Its North Rail Line Project That Will Ease Congestion
- Bustang Designed To Cut Down On Congestion, Stress
- Go Behind The Scenes At Doors Open Denver
- Historic Denver Adds Capitol Hill To Their Walking Tours Program
- Train Arrives At DIA For The First Time
- Transportation Rally Puts Spotlight On Congress
- Commuter Rail Cars Take Test Ride Along Tracks To DIA
- Talks Planned About Future Of Winter Park Ski Train
- Ski Train Returns For 1 Day, Trip To Winter Park
- 24-Foot-Tall Sculpture Will Always Be In Motion At Union Station
- Denver Lives Up To ‘Cow Town’ Nickname With Stock Show Parade
- CDOT Offers Peek This Week At ‘Bustang,’ Colorado’s Bus Service