HUDSON, Colo. (CBS4) – Two small grass fires broke out in Weld County on Saturday.
The two fires started at around 2 p.m. just south of Hudson.
The Hudson Fire Department says a total of 10 acres burned. Fire officials suspect fireworks might have caused the fires.
The investigation is still ongoing.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- ‘We Don’t Control These Things’: Wildfire Recovery Could Take Years
- Wind Speeds A Concern After Grass Fire Breaks Out In Colorado Springs
- Colorado Sends 20 Fire Engines And Their Crews To Help In California
- California Firefighters Say They Finally ‘Turned A Corner’
- Family Flees To Colorado During California Wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Sends Up Plume Of Smoke At Arsenal
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries