GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) – A Weld County woman has pleaded guilty to playing a role in the kidnapping and murders of two women in Frederick.
Rosanne O’Donnell appeared in court on Monday. Investigators said she helped the suspected gunman, Cimmeron Johns, by giving him a ride to retrieve a car.
O’Donnell, 41, is scheduled to be sentenced later this month.
Sheri Pachello and Alisha Johns were both murdered in February. They were the suspected gunman’s wife and her mother.
Police say Johns took his own life after the crime.
O’Donnell’s son Justin, 23, faces two counts of accessory to a crime, like his mother did, and has not entered a plea. He is scheduled to appear in court later this month.
More Frederick Double Murder Stories
- 2 Charged With Accessory In Slayings Get 6 Years
- Man Pleads Guilty To Accessory Charge In Slayings
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Being Accessory In Frederick Double Murder
- Mother & Son Charged In Connection With Frederick Double Murder
- Double Murder Suspect Killed Himself After Standoff
- Friend Says Thornton Standoff Suspect Was ‘Out Of Character’
- SWAT Team Finds Body After Thornton Standoff