2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Governor Tours Colorado Natural Disaster Sites
- Holiday Weekend Visitors Check Out Newly Reopened Royal Gorge Park
- Al Qaeda Reportedly Targeting The Air Force Academy
- Royal Gorge Opens To Public In Time For Labor Day Weekend
- Colorado Buys Fire-Spotting Planes To Battle Fires
- Brush Fire Gets Close To Homes Near Berthoud
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries