2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Colorado Red Cross Volunteers Head To Washington To Help Wildfire Victims
- Manitou Springs Residents Brace For More Flooding
- Wildfire Burning Near Bayfield Closes Campground
- Wildfire Breaks Out In SW Colorado, Campground Evacuated
- Firefighters Who Died In Storm King Fire Remembered 20 Years Later
- 2 Grass Fires Break Out Near Hudson
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries