LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Bill Would Make Penalty Higher For Leaving A Campfire Unattended
- ‘Too Close For Comfort’ Grass Fire Reminder Of Drought, Fire Danger
- National Stories That Made Headlines In 2017
- Grass Fire Puts Up A Lot Of Smoke Near Mead
- House Burns Down In The Foothills
- Firefighter Dies Battling Huge California Wildfire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries