2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Colorado Pays Nearly $18 Million To Wildfire Victims
- 450-Acre Elk Springs Fire 90 Percent Contained
- Flash Flood Watch Across Southern Colorado
- Crews Battle New Wildfire In Northwestern Colorado
- Alkali Fire Could Be Fully Contained By Sunday
- Crews Keep Northwest Colorado Fire From Growing
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries