2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- With No New Growth, Firefighters Scale Back At Moffat County Wildfire
- Wildfire On Dinosaur National Monument Property Estimated At 400 Acres
- Newly-Trained Firefighters From Colorado Headed To Alaska
- Smokey Skies Over Colorado Caused By Western Wildfires
- Climate Change Impacts Western Wildfires
- Interior Secretary Jewell On Wildfires: ‘Future Of American West Is At Stake’
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries