LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Colorado Sends 20 Fire Engines And Their Crews To Help In California
- California Firefighters Say They Finally ‘Turned A Corner’
- Family Flees To Colorado During California Wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Sends Up Plume Of Smoke At Arsenal
- ‘Only The Brave’ Screens In Denver, Memorializes Lost Firefighters
- Colorado Firefighters Ready To Deploy To California
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries