LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Flashback Friday: Historic Heat Drives Record Wildfire Season In Colorado
- Brush Fire Breaks Out In Eastern Colorado Near Strasburg
- Beaver Creek Fire Could Burn For Weeks, Possibly Months
- Firefighters Work Through The Night To Contain Wildfire
- Better Mapping Puts Beaver Creek Fire At 5,368 Acres
- Winds, Beetle Kill Continue To Fuel Beaver Creek Fire Estimated At 7,000 Acres
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries