LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Beaver Creek Fire Near Colorado-Wyoming Border Burns Cabin
- Crews Quickly Gain Upper Hand On Fire That Threatened Structures
- Delaware Firefighters Head To Colorado To Battle Wildfires
- Crews Contain Wildfire On Table Mountain Near Golden
- Wildfire Contained After Burning 30 Acres Near Carter Lake
- Trout Species Threatened Inside Hayden Pass Fire Burn Area
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries