LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wildfire Claims 1 Structure And 2 Vehicles
- Fire Bans In Effect In Several Areas On Colorado’s Front Range
- Concerns Heightened After 2 Small Overnight Wildfires
- Small Wildfire Quickly Brought Under Control In Jefferson County
- Video Shows Grass Fire Coming Dangerously Close To Homes
- Smoke Could Be Seen For Miles From Grass Fire Near Colorado Springs
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries