LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Quickly Contain Grass Fires Along U.S. 285 In Jefferson County
- Firefighters Use Cemetery Sprinklers To Fight Grass Fires
- Wildfire That Threatened Homes Quickly Doused
- Grass Fire Continues To Burn, Transformer May Be To Blame
- Fire Burns Close To Homes
- Full Containment Reached On Wildfire Near Kremmling
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries