2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Brush Fire Gets Close To Homes Near Berthoud
- Weather Helps Fight Wildfire In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Small Wildfire Breaks Out In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park Closes For Final Repairs
- Colorado’s 2014 Wildfire Season Mild Compared To Recent Devastation
- Colorado Pays Nearly $18 Million To Wildfire Victims
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries