2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Colorado Investing In New Wildfire Prediction System
- Wildfire Season Briefing: ‘We’re Bringing New Tools To The Fight’
- Colorado Fire Managers To Release Outlook For Wildfire Season
- Hickenlooper Signs Wildfire Mitigation Bills In Durango
- Wildfire Burning Near Durango 100 Percent Contained
- Wildfire Crews Gear Up For Fire Season
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries