2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Evacuation Notifications Lifted For Larimer County Wildfire
- Homes Evacuated In Red Feather Lakes Area Due To Wildfire
- Fort Carson Team In Washington State To Battle Wildfires
- Wildfire Danger Continues To Grow In Colorado
- Rifle Range Fire In Grand County 80 Percent Contained
- ‘The Wind Is Not Helping’ The Stubborn Rifle Range Fire In Grand County
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries