2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Colorado Sending Aircraft To Help California & Oregon Fight Wildfires
- Brush Fire In Greeley Melts Property Owner’s Fence
- Grass Fire Near Loveland Under Control Before It Could Threaten Homes
- Several More Days To Contain Red Canyon Wildfire
- Firefighters Headed For Canada To Fight Wildfires
- Smoke From Canadian Wildfires Largely Gone From Colorado
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries