LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- No Federal Funding For Front Range Disaster Projects
- Waldo Canyon Researchers: New Firefighting Approach Needed
- Fire Crews Battle Grass Fire Near Franktown
- Crews Battling Wildfire Burning On The Eastern Plains
- Prescribed Burn Gets Out Of Control And Damages Structures
- North Hogback Fire Investigators Say Passing Traffic Likely Sparked Blaze
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries