LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Sedalia
- Weather Changes Could Lead To Beaver Creek Fire Flareup
- Forecasts Favor Fire Growth In Yellowstone, Grand Teton
- Forest Service: Beaver Creek Fire Is Human-Caused
- Grass Fire Fueled By Strong Winds
- Wildland Crews Contain More Of Hertha Ridge Fire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries