LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Investigators: Mower Sparked Wildfire Near Fort Collins
- Concerned Residents Watch From Afar As Wildfire Burns 400 Acres
- Brush Fire Ignites On Ridge NW Of Loveland
- Hiking Trails In Peak 2 Fire Burn Reopening
- Human-Caused Fire Torches Cars, Shed
- Supertanker CEO ‘Sick’ Over Plane’s Grounding In U.S.
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries