2 Brush Fires In Jefferson County Were Human-Caused
LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Prescribed Burns Planned On Federal Land In San Luis Valley
- Report Says Beetles Don’t Make Forests More Likely To Burn
- Prescribed Burns Postponed At Rocky Mountain Arsenal Refuge
- Heat Breaking Colorado Weather Records, Raising Fire Danger
- 12-Year-Old Boy Issued Summons For Starting Brush Fire Near Aurora Reservoir
- Brush Fire Under Control Before Threatening Structures In Elbert County
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries