LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Video: Panicked Man Rescues Rabbit From California Wildfire
- Flames Spark 911 Calls While Fire Crews Work On Controlled Burn
- Fire Danger Elevated As Drought Expands Across Colorado
- Fire Burning In Longmont Park 90% Contained
- ‘We Don’t Control These Things’: Wildfire Recovery Could Take Years
- Wind Speeds A Concern After Grass Fire Breaks Out In Colorado Springs
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries