LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Make Progress 41,000 Acre Wildfire
- Wildfire Closes I-70 Near Fruita
- Wildfire Fanned By Strong Winds Has Burned 10 Homes
- Calmer Weather Should Help Fight Against Southern Colorado Wildfires
- Winds, Dry Conditions Fuel Flames In Southern Colorado
- Another Fire Breaks Out In Douglas County
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries