Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Brush Fire In Greeley Melts Property Owner’s Fence
- Grass Fire Near Loveland Under Control Before It Could Threaten Homes
- Several More Days To Contain Red Canyon Wildfire
- Firefighters Headed For Canada To Fight Wildfires
- Smoke From Canadian Wildfires Largely Gone From Colorado
- Some Black Forest Residents Who Lost Their Homes Can No Longer Camp
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries