BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Neighborhood On Edge After Series Of Suspicious Fires
- Marshal On Green Mountain Fires: ‘We’ve Eliminated All Natural Causes’
- Cause Of Fire On Green Mountain Remains Under Investigation
- Fire Breaks Out On Green Mountain In Lakewood
- Cold Springs Fire Starters Ordered To Pay $1 Million
- Beaver Creek Fire Continues To Smolder Despite Snow
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries