Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wildfire Burning Near Durango 100 Percent Contained
- Wildfire Crews Gear Up For Fire Season
- Wildfire Burning Near Durango 60 Percent Contained
- Fire Danger Rises In Colorado Ahead Of Possible Relief
- Wildfires Burning Near Kenosha Pass, Durango
- Crews Training For Wildfires Say They Need To Work On Communication
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries