BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Extend Lines At Colorado Fire, Containment 60 Percent
- Junkins Wildfire Now 50 Percent Contained
- Heat, Wind, Clear Skies Intensify Junkins Fire
- Arrest Made In Beaver Creek Fire Investigation
- Firefighters Hopeful About Battle Against Junkins Fire
- Some Wildfire Evacuees Near Beulah Allowed Back Home
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries