BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Contain Wildfire On Table Mountain Near Golden
- Wildfire Contained After Burning 30 Acres Near Carter Lake
- Trout Species Threatened Inside Hayden Pass Fire Burn Area
- Firefighter Safety A Top Priority As Beaver Creek Fire Continues To Burn
- Most Hayden Pass Fire Evacuees Allowed Back Home
- Crews Fully Contain 2 Smaller Wildfires Near Eagle And Durango
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries