BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Quickly Contain Grass Fires Along U.S. 285 In Jefferson County
- Firefighters Use Cemetery Sprinklers To Fight Grass Fires
- Wildfire That Threatened Homes Quickly Doused
- Grass Fire Continues To Burn, Transformer May Be To Blame
- Fire Burns Close To Homes
- Full Containment Reached On Wildfire Near Kremmling
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries