Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Steamboat Weather Summit: Develop A Plan Before Disaster Strikes
- No Criminal Charges In Black Forest Fire — For Now
- Fire Officials Excited About Drones’ Potential
- Study: Front Range Fires Not Getting More Severe
- Colorado Red Cross Workers Head To California To Help Wildfire Victims
- Infrared Technology Aboard Planes Will Help Crews Fight Wildfires
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries