BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Flashback Friday: Historic Heat Drives Record Wildfire Season In Colorado
- Brush Fire Breaks Out In Eastern Colorado Near Strasburg
- Beaver Creek Fire Could Burn For Weeks, Possibly Months
- Firefighters Work Through The Night To Contain Wildfire
- Better Mapping Puts Beaver Creek Fire At 5,368 Acres
- Winds, Beetle Kill Continue To Fuel Beaver Creek Fire Estimated At 7,000 Acres
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries