Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- With No New Growth, Firefighters Scale Back At Moffat County Wildfire
- Wildfire On Dinosaur National Monument Property Estimated At 400 Acres
- Newly-Trained Firefighters From Colorado Headed To Alaska
- Smokey Skies Over Colorado Caused By Western Wildfires
- Climate Change Impacts Western Wildfires
- Interior Secretary Jewell On Wildfires: ‘Future Of American West Is At Stake’
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries