BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Waldo Canyon Researchers: New Firefighting Approach Needed
- Fire Crews Battle Grass Fire Near Franktown
- Crews Battling Wildfire Burning On The Eastern Plains
- Prescribed Burn Gets Out Of Control And Damages Structures
- North Hogback Fire Investigators Say Passing Traffic Likely Sparked Blaze
- Firefighters Reach 70 Percent Containment On North Hogback Fire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries