BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Strong Winds Fuel Fire At Cherry Creek State Park
- Firefighters Battle Brush Fire Near Longmont In High Winds
- Crews Contain Bobcat Powerline Fire
- Weather Conditions Help Firefighters In Larimer County
- Grass Fire Burns Near Walsenburg
- Strong Wind Gusts Fuel Wildfire Burning In Larimer County
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries