Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wyoming Ranchers Sue Over Fire Touched Off By Colorado Guard
- Colorado Considers System To Predict Fire, Flood Behavior
- 174 Record Temperatures In 15 Days Taking Toll On Colorado’s Snowpack
- Multiple Brush Fires Bring Important Reminder
- Structures Burn In Brush Fire East Of Wellington
- Woman Won’t Charge $7 Billion For Goats To Clean Up Weeds At Rocky Flats
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries