BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Authorities Say Person Of Interest Sought In Small Wildfire
- Arsenal Conducts Prescribed Burn Of Dozens Of Acres
- Evacuee Sad To Learn Fire Was Allegedly Result Of ‘Messing Around’
- 18-Year-Olds Arrested, Accused Of Lighting Fireworks That Started Wildfire
- Wildfire Fears In Jefferson County: ‘I’ve Never Seen A Winter Like This’
- Brush Fire Claims Building & Vehicles, Closes Highway For Hours
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries