BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wildfire Fanned By Strong Winds Has Burned 10 Homes
- Calmer Weather Should Help Fight Against Southern Colorado Wildfires
- Winds, Dry Conditions Fuel Flames In Southern Colorado
- Another Fire Breaks Out In Douglas County
- Pre-Evacuation Notice Lifted For Tomah Fire
- This Could Be The Busiest Wildfire Season In Colorado In Years
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries