BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Get Quick Handle On Brush Fire Near Sedalia
- Weather Changes Could Lead To Beaver Creek Fire Flareup
- Forecasts Favor Fire Growth In Yellowstone, Grand Teton
- Forest Service: Beaver Creek Fire Is Human-Caused
- Grass Fire Fueled By Strong Winds
- Wildland Crews Contain More Of Hertha Ridge Fire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries