Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Keep Northwest Colorado Fire From Growing
- Colorado Wildlife Quadruples To 32 Square Miles
- 8,000-Acre Wildfire In Moffat County Claims 2 Buildings
- Colorado Red Cross Volunteers Head To Washington To Help Wildfire Victims
- Manitou Springs Residents Brace For More Flooding
- Wildfire Burning Near Bayfield Closes Campground
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries