Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Wildfire Danger Continues To Grow In Colorado
- Rifle Range Fire In Grand County 80 Percent Contained
- ‘The Wind Is Not Helping’ The Stubborn Rifle Range Fire In Grand County
- Wildfire Haze In Colorado Could Stick Around For Weeks
- Brush Fire In Byers Canyon In Grand County Grows To 568 Acres
- Tossed Cigarette Believed To Have Caused Grass Fire Near Golden
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries