BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Largest Firefighting Aircraft In U.S. Flies Into Colorado Springs
- Crews At Peterson AFB Get Aircraft Ready For Wildfire Season
- Forest Service: 2016 Wildfire Season Expected To Be Less Severe
- Colorado To Forecast 2016 Wildfire Season After 2 Mild Years
- Grass Fire Forces 9 Homes To Evacuate In Colorado Springs
- Prescribed Burn Gets Out Of Control, Temporarily Closes Highway 285
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries