Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Prescribed Burns Planned On Federal Land In San Luis Valley
- Report Says Beetles Don’t Make Forests More Likely To Burn
- Prescribed Burns Postponed At Rocky Mountain Arsenal Refuge
- Heat Breaking Colorado Weather Records, Raising Fire Danger
- 12-Year-Old Boy Issued Summons For Starting Brush Fire Near Aurora Reservoir
- Brush Fire Under Control Before Threatening Structures In Elbert County
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries