Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Study: Front Range Fires Not Getting More Severe
- Colorado Red Cross Workers Head To California To Help Wildfire Victims
- Infrared Technology Aboard Planes Will Help Crews Fight Wildfires
- Governor Tours Colorado Natural Disaster Sites
- Holiday Weekend Visitors Check Out Newly Reopened Royal Gorge Park
- Al Qaeda Reportedly Targeting The Air Force Academy
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries