Firefighters Battle Small Wildfire In Pueblo County
BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- 450-Acre Elk Springs Fire 90 Percent Contained
- Flash Flood Watch Across Southern Colorado
- Crews Battle New Wildfire In Northwestern Colorado
- Alkali Fire Could Be Fully Contained By Sunday
- Crews Keep Northwest Colorado Fire From Growing
- Colorado Wildlife Quadruples To 32 Square Miles
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries