BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Campground Evacuated, Fire Burns Near Dinosaur National Monument
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire Started From Power Pole Insulator Failure
- Firefighters Gain ‘Upper Hand’ Over Tenderfoot 2 Fire, But Have Warning
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire Grows to 25 Acres
- Wildfire Breaks Out In Dillon Above Highway 6
- Brush Fire Burning In Highlands Ranch Seen For Miles
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries