BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- ‘We Don’t Control These Things’: Wildfire Recovery Could Take Years
- Wind Speeds A Concern After Grass Fire Breaks Out In Colorado Springs
- Colorado Sends 20 Fire Engines And Their Crews To Help In California
- California Firefighters Say They Finally ‘Turned A Corner’
- Family Flees To Colorado During California Wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Sends Up Plume Of Smoke At Arsenal
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries