BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Crews Working On ‘Hold Lines’ At Wildfire In Park County
- Mountain Transient And Homeless Campsites Lead To Fire Danger
- Fire That Put Up A Lot Of Smoke Was A Prescribed Burn
- Colorado Researchers To Embark On Large-Scale Wildfire Smoke Study
- Some High Plains Farmers Struggling After Fires, Drought
- Man Arrested In Connection With Wildfire That Killed Hundreds Of Cattle
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries