BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Bill Would Make Penalty Higher For Leaving A Campfire Unattended
- ‘Too Close For Comfort’ Grass Fire Reminder Of Drought, Fire Danger
- National Stories That Made Headlines In 2017
- Grass Fire Puts Up A Lot Of Smoke Near Mead
- House Burns Down In The Foothills
- Firefighter Dies Battling Huge California Wildfire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries