Broncos Dove Valley Headquarters Turn Into Construction Zone
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4)- The renovation work at the Broncos Dove Valley Headquarters has turned the facility into a construction zone.
Crews broke ground back in November but with the warmer weather work is starting to pick up.
The facility will soon include a new indoor field house with a full-length field, locker room, meeting area and upgrades to the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre.
“The fan experience for training camp will be greatly enhanced with the viewing platform. Those people who did come out to visit us during training camp we are probably the closest venue to the field that you’ll see in the NFL,” said Denver Broncos Vice President of Operations Chip Conway.
Fans will notice a difference during training camp in 2015. A larger public viewing area will be accompanied by additional parking and improved restroom facilities.
“I have permanent restrooms now instead of people using portable toilets which is a big plus,” said Conway.
Every summer thousands of fans flock to training camp at Dove Valley to watch their favorite players hit the field. Now there will be even more places for them to sit and watch.
“We’ve gotten a little farther away, we used to be about six feet off the sideline which was a safety concern for us. We’ve bumped that to about 22 feet from sideline,” said Conway.
There will still be a place for fans to gather autographs from their favorite players.
Also new, a 78-foot tower where the team will capture practices on video which will allow them to better analyze plays and players.
MORE BRONCOS STORIES
- Broncos Top Cowboys 27-3 In Preseason Finale
- Manning Fined For Taunting Houston Defensive Back
- Broncos’ Ware Will Sit Out Visit To Cowboys
- Welker Not Cleared To Play After Concussion
- Top 6 Notable Broncos Backup Quarterbacks In The Past 30 Years
- DT Kevin Vickerson On The Bubble, Looking Forward To 5th Season With Broncos
- Broncos Already Facing Adversity
- Broncos Trade For Kicker Brandon McManus, Waive Ewald