ASPEN, Colo. (CBS4) – The three people accused of killing an Aspen woman do not want some details of the case to be made public.
Attorneys for the suspects, William Styler, his wife Nancy and Kathy Carpenter, asked a judge to keep the arrest warrant and other documents sealed.
The trio has been charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder in the death of 57-year-old Nancy Pfister. Her body was found in a closet at her West Buttermilk home in February.
More Nancy Pfister Murder Stories
- Man Convicted Of Aspen Socialite’s Murder Found Dead In Prison Cell
- Despite Conviction, Questions Still Remain In Murder Of Aspen Socialite Nancy Pfister
- Aspen Murder Case To Be Featured On ’48 Hours’ Saturday Night
- Lie-Detector Answers, Threats Led To Arrests In Aspen Socialite’s Murder
- No Theft Charges For Assistant In Aspen Slaying
- Man Tells Judge He Killed Aspen Socialite Nancy Pfister With Hammer
- 1 Of 3 Suspects Eliminated From Aspen Socialite Murder Case