Colorado Dems Focus On Gaining Momentum With Voters
DENVER (CBS4) – State Democratic leaders gathered at the Colorado Convention Center Saturday to discuss their plans for this fall’s elections.
Not one of the Democrats statewide races is contested so the group focused on gaining momentum with voters.
“It’s great morale. We are solidly behind our candidates. We are definitely here to make sure we are putting all of our energy into reelecting our governor, Gov. (John) Hickenlooper, and Sen. (Mark) Udall,” said Rick Palacio, Colorado Democratic Party Chair.
The Democrats say since Colorado is a swing state they hope to make everyone aware of what the big issues are and get them to the polls in November.
More Campaign 2014 Stories
- Christie Stumps For Beauprez, Unapologetic For Slamming Colorado
- Personhood’s Third Go-Round Heats Up State Capitol Steps
- Udall, Gardner Each Lead In 2 Separate Polls
- Hickenlooper Tied With Beauprez In New Poll
- Udall, Gardner Raise Big Money In Colorado Senate Race
- At Last Minute, Udall Skips Campaign Fundraiser With President
- Obama Coming To Colorado For Udall Fundraiser, Appearance At Cheesman Park