Colorado Dems Focus On Gaining Momentum With Voters
DENVER (CBS4) – State Democratic leaders gathered at the Colorado Convention Center Saturday to discuss their plans for this fall’s elections.
Not one of the Democrats statewide races is contested so the group focused on gaining momentum with voters.
“It’s great morale. We are solidly behind our candidates. We are definitely here to make sure we are putting all of our energy into reelecting our governor, Gov. (John) Hickenlooper, and Sen. (Mark) Udall,” said Rick Palacio, Colorado Democratic Party Chair.
The Democrats say since Colorado is a swing state they hope to make everyone aware of what the big issues are and get them to the polls in November.
More Campaign 2014 Stories
- In Bid To Keep Office, Hickenlooper Touts Strong Economy, Pragmatic Compromise
- Boulder County Clerk Explains How They Spot Potential Voter Fraud
- Beauprez Pins State’s Success To Local Control, Hands-Off Government
- Hillary Clinton Headlines ‘Get Out The Vote’ Rally For Udall
- Parties Vie For Control Of Colorado Legislature
- Gardner Outraises Udall As Voting Begins
- Hillary Clinton Returns To Colorado To Help Udall