Colorado Dems Focus On Gaining Momentum With Voters
DENVER (CBS4) – State Democratic leaders gathered at the Colorado Convention Center Saturday to discuss their plans for this fall’s elections.
Not one of the Democrats statewide races is contested so the group focused on gaining momentum with voters.
“It’s great morale. We are solidly behind our candidates. We are definitely here to make sure we are putting all of our energy into reelecting our governor, Gov. (John) Hickenlooper, and Sen. (Mark) Udall,” said Rick Palacio, Colorado Democratic Party Chair.
The Democrats say since Colorado is a swing state they hope to make everyone aware of what the big issues are and get them to the polls in November.
More Campaign 2014 Stories
- DNC Chairwoman In Denver To Register Young Voters
- Senate Democrats’ Campaign Arm Starts Ads In Colorado
- Democrats Show Signs They Are Taking November Seriously
- GOP Renews Death Penalty Attacks On Hickenlooper
- Battle Over Flood Aid Roils Colorado Senate Race
- Candidates Clash In Colorado Congressional Debate
- Anti-Gardner Abortion Ad With Young Girl Crosses Line, His Supporters Say