Propane Tank Explodes At VA Hospital Construction Site In Aurora
AURORA, Colo. (AP) — No injuries have been reported after a propane tank exploded and caught fire at the Veterans Affairs hospital construction site in Aurora.
The Aurora Fire Department says a 1,000-pound propane tank exploded and caught fire.
Two tanks were involved and crews decided to let the fuel burn off early Tuesday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)