WINE, WOMEN & FOOTBALL: Got your ticket yet for this year's event featuring seven Broncos players? (More Info)

House Fire In Centennial Sends 2 To The Hospital

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (CBS4) – Two people had to be hospitalized after a fire broke out in Centennial Monday evening.

Firefighters say the fire started in the motor of the dishwasher in the home located in the 3800 block of East Easter Place. Flames quickly spread to the kitchen cabinets.

Two people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation and burns.

Firefighters kept the fire from spreading from the kitchen.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver


Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia