Museum Of Nature & Science Opens Huge Addition On Friday
DENVER (CBS4) – This week the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is going to get a lot bigger as a 126,000 square foot addition opens Friday.
An interactive exhibit on the Mayan culture will be the first to use the new space. CBS4 got a sneak peek of the exhibit, which is one of the largest ever to come to the museum.
The exhibit will only be at the museum temporarily.
More Denver Museum of Nature and Science Stories
- What Do They Hope To Find On Pluto? ‘Well, Plutonians Of Course’
- ‘Power Of Poison’ Exhibit Shows Venom In Our Everyday Lives
- Dia Del Nino Celebration Celebrates Mexican Culture
- Mythic Creatures Featured In Exhibit At Denver Museum Of Nature And Science
- ‘Girls & Science’ Event Hopes To Inspire Youngsters
- Despite Scrubbed Launch, Orion Fans Wait For Next Attempt
- Excitement Surrounds Orion Despite Scrubbed Launch