DENVER (CBS4) – This week the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is going to get a lot bigger as a 126,000 square foot addition opens Friday.
An interactive exhibit on the Mayan culture will be the first to use the new space. CBS4 got a sneak peek of the exhibit, which is one of the largest ever to come to the museum.
The exhibit will only be at the museum temporarily.
More Denver Museum of Nature and Science Stories
- Multi-Sensory Experiences At Museums During Denver Arts Week
- ‘Tend To Be A Little Brittle’: Scientists Remove Fragile Fossils From The Ground
- Denver Museum Opening ‘Ultimate’ Dinosaur Exhibit
- Without Proper Glasses, Eclipse Can ‘Literally Burn A Hole In The Retina’
- Día Del Niño Event Celebrates All Children And It’s Free
- Witnesses Needed After ‘Unusually Large’ Fireball Explodes North Of Denver
- ‘Solar Roller’ Championship Not Only Fun, It’s Educational