DENVER (CBS4) – This week the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is going to get a lot bigger as a 126,000 square foot addition opens Friday.
An interactive exhibit on the Mayan culture will be the first to use the new space. CBS4 got a sneak peek of the exhibit, which is one of the largest ever to come to the museum.
The exhibit will only be at the museum temporarily.
More Denver Museum of Nature and Science Stories
- Witnesses Needed After ‘Unusually Large’ Fireball Explodes North Of Denver
- ‘Solar Roller’ Championship Not Only Fun, It’s Educational
- Mummies Undergo CT Scans To Better Understand History
- Female Engineers Of MWH Global To Show How Science Is Fun At ‘Girls & Science’
- Mixed Reactions After Museum Of Nature & Science Allows Permitted Concealed Guns
- Astronaut Aboard International Space Station Inspires Colorado Students
- Astronomer Calls Sunday Night’s Supermoon Lunar Eclipse A ‘Broncos Moon’