DENVER (CBS4) – This week the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is going to get a lot bigger as a 126,000 square foot addition opens Friday.
An interactive exhibit on the Mayan culture will be the first to use the new space. CBS4 got a sneak peek of the exhibit, which is one of the largest ever to come to the museum.
The exhibit will only be at the museum temporarily.
More Denver Museum of Nature and Science Stories
- Ancient Manuscripts, Artifacts On Display In Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit
- Exhibition Explains Science Behind Things That Glow In The Dark
- ‘Super Blue Blood Moon’ Watch Party Planned In Stapleton
- Best Ways To Spend New Years Day With Your Family In Denver
- Top 10 Colorado News Stories Of 2017
- Photojournalist’s Notebook: Uncovering and Covering A Dinosaur In My ‘Backyard’
- Surprise! Paleontologist Says Thornton Triceratops Is Not Actually A Triceratops