Museum Of Nature & Science Opens Huge Addition On Friday
DENVER (CBS4) – This week the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is going to get a lot bigger as a 126,000 square foot addition opens Friday.
An interactive exhibit on the Mayan culture will be the first to use the new space. CBS4 got a sneak peek of the exhibit, which is one of the largest ever to come to the museum.
The exhibit will only be at the museum temporarily.
More Denver Museum of Nature and Science Stories
- Keep Entertained Indoors, Escape Smoke From Fires, Heat
- Mile High Holidays: Denver Boasts 50 Free Holiday Events
- Wildlife Officials Hope Grizzly Bears Stay Out Of Colorado
- Man Recounts A Fight For Life With Colorado’s Last Grizzly
- Lizards, Snakes & Reptiles… Oh, My!
- Solar Flares Hardly Over
- Snakes & Lizards Slither Into Denver Museum Of Nature & Science